Pattaya Motorbike Taxi Driver Caught With Gun In Jomtien

Rimmer

Pattaya Motorbike Taxi Driver caught with gun in Jomtien

gun-61.jpg

PATTAYA:--As part of the 30 day Pattaya Crime Crackdown which is currently ongoing around the City, a Police checkpoint was set up on the Tepprasit Road in Jomtien early on Tuesday Morning which led to the arrest of a Motorbike Taxi driver who was caught with a loaded firearm.

The checkpoint was situated in front of Soi 5/1 and involved over 30 officers and Police Volunteers who were randomly checking motorbikes and larger vehicles for anything suspicious.

Approximately one hour into the operation Police stopped Khun Wirachai aged 37, a motorbike taxi driver who works from a rank on the Pratamnuk Road in South Pattaya. A searched uncovered a handmade wooden gun attached to his trouser belt. Inside the chamber was a single shotgun cartridge.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/70294/pattaya-motorbike-taxi-driver-caught-gun-jomtien/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2013-01-15

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Great, and being a motorcycle taxi driver he would be aware of all the Police action.

And still not able to look ahead to consequences of being so stupid , which for me is the single most frightening aspect about types like this.

I remember years ago in Hua Hin a Tuk Tuk driver stabbed a German, not fatally thank god, they arrested him at the Tuk Tuk rank.

He asked: "How did you find me?"

Enough said.

Who cares about its safety to the idiot that had it.

That's another Gun off the Street.

This is the first report about the 'crackdown' that shows a positive actual result

Well Done & only 30 personnel on duty there.

ph34r.png

• Like 1

Shotgun pellet at 850 - 950 feet per second hitting you in the face would be more on your mind than if the gun that fired it was safe for the user to fire I assure you.

My interest would be who made it & how many has he/they sold in the street & where are the shotgun shell being supplied from??

Oooops !!! soryy forgot I was back in Pattaya....great photos !!!!

Just reminiscing we went on a County wide S&D a few years ago ( S coop & D etain ) not what you thought

In a six hour Mobile Patrol with 12 Officers & 8 vehicles we took 57 weapons off the street that night & 18 were from Juveniles. There were a couple of Pistols

ph34r.png