Oh Dear....is It Time To Get A Job?

smokie36

So I wake up this morning to be presented with a small gift from my gf, which she said not to open until she left for work.

Imagine my surprise to find a shiny cap and a whistle in the box!

I think its retaliation for my refusing to water the plants....well gardening is on the protected list of jobs isn't it?

I've had great fun causing havoc all over Sukhumvit.....should I make a career of it?.....I reckon I'm a natural! :D

• Like 2

It's in retaliation for your demand of a nurses uniform to be worn at bed time. giggle.gif

Hehe...it took three hours to remove the fireman's helmet....

A nurses uniform with a fireman's helmet is not cricket. rolleyes.gif

But in case, his nickname is woodpecker, isn't it protection?

Perhaps she was telling you to go & play in the traffic.wink.png Perhaps she should have given you a boomerang that wont comeback .He uses a whistle too.

What do you call a boomerang that doesn't return to you when you throw it?

A stick.

• Like 1

It's in retaliation for your demand of a nurses uniform to be worn at bed time. giggle.gif

Hehe...it took three hours to remove the fireman's helmet....

A nurses uniform with a fireman's helmet is not cricket. rolleyes.gif

But in case, his nickname is woodpecker, isn't it protection?

Hmm, perhaps if smokes has a beak. Have heard he has, but not a duck beak though. laugh.png

lol smokes good on your gf, just told the wife this one,while i am watching bbc world news,as she commences her 3rd of toil before leaving for her work.

she laughed a fair bit, as she unplugged the kitchen sink,the only thing worse she said would have been to give you a samlor, samlor driver to lazy to cut rice

• Like 1

If there is an award for the most incomprehensible thread on TV in 2013, this one has already won

Yes, and in the company of other greats such as "Best bacon and eggs in thailand" rolleyes.gif

Feel the love gents. biggrin.png

Haha good one smokie and yes...feeling the love in Thailand is just like bacon and eggs in thailand..best to be doing it yourself..

with right hand or left if you are a little kinky..or both hands if your a very lucky chappy whistling.gif

you say many times about this sexy young girlfriend of yours but i do suspect you might be very well experienced in this regard laugh.png

If there is an award for the most incomprehensible thread on TV in 2013, this one has already won

Yes, and in the company of other greats such as "Best bacon and eggs in thailand" rolleyes.gif

Feel the love gents. biggrin.png

Haha good one smokie and yes...feeling the love in Thailand is just like bacon and eggs in thailand..best to be doing it yourself..

with right hand or left if you are a little kinky..or both hands if your a very lucky chappy whistling.gif

you say many times about this sexy young girlfriend of yours but i do suspect you might be very well experienced in this regard laugh.png

You are a very naughty boy tingtong.

My gf is young, beautiful and intelligent.

She also packs a mean right hand....:o