Best Taxi Service From Airport To Pattaya

gguy

Will be arriving at 9:30PM at international airport and need taxi to Pattaya.

What is the best taxi service? Please include telephone and reservations email if known.

I have used Mr. T taxi in the past but it was five years ago.

Thanks.

I have been using this one for about a year.

Great service, good drivers, clean cars, and good prices (1000 baht airport - Pattaya).

P.T.taxi service

Mobile 0863921240,0854449035

Email [email protected]

Website www.pttaxiservice.com

I used PT for several years, upwards of 10-12 times every year and thought they were great.

However on my last booked run to the airport, I got a telephone call 20 mins after the arranged pick-up time to tell me they were going to be another 10 mins. I wasn't impressed and will use an alternate company in the future, perhaps the Bell bus service.

• 1 month later...

I always just take the taxi from the booth outside and when they say 1500 I just say 1200 or no and I get it for 1200. That's not bad these days with the price of gas etc. Just did it lat week.

any other companies that you guys can suggest? i have emailed the ones on this thread but nobody replied in 2 days now... i wonder if they still operate. more suggestions would be appreciated

The illegal taxi's are getting hit at the airport I have read, they may be laying low on pick-ups from the airport.