1,000,000 Baht Girls - Whats The Deal ?

turgid

Spent some time in Bangkok over Christmas and new year with a friend and something we encountered several times in various bars was girls saying "1M Bht and I love you long time" after a couple of drinks.

Understanding that we may have just been the subject of a joke , or at the start of a very high priced negotiation it happened enough times in several bars for us to wonder if there is now a standard "1M Baht" package for a long term girl.

Is this something new ? If so we are curious to know what the expected deal is. They seemed to think we knew . Or were we just really ugly ? smile.png

Too funny...I've been living and working based out of BKK for 7+ years, and I've encountered the same thing. The typical expectation for the working girls who think their sh_t doesn't stink is:

1) Pay their rent + utilities

2) Buy them nice designer clothes (no knock-offs allowed)

3) Take them on international trips

4) Pay them a monthly "stipend" of about 30-50K THB.

5) Buy them a car.

6) And if you're really stupid, buy them a condo

I had one lady actually tell me we needed to have a "contract" which entailed most of the above and that she "needed" THB 1 million so she could buy a condo. I told her to eff off and left. She kept after me, as my rejection of her was something she had not experienced before. I told her to get used to it; she was thinking way to highly of herself. She eventually stopped bothering me.

clap2.gif
  • Like 1

Sounds like the sellers of fake watches and perfumes that quote a ridulous price like 10,000 baht and then end up selling at 100 baht Hoping they will get somebody stupid enough to bite at the high price.

• Like 1

CLOSED

18) Not to discuss the specifics of prostitution.Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgment of that fact is not forbidden. However ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.