Changing Rom Of Htc Hd2

Krungbin

Can someone recommend me where to go in Bangkok (MBK or somewhere else?) to have the ROOM of my HTC HD@ changed? Operates with MIUI and would like to go to Gingerbread (Nexus V2.7 or v3.12.405.1 - Sense 3.0-Android 2.3.5?

Thanks for your help

I could have sworn I answered this one.

To give you a legal answer, your phone is probably already rooted, which is perfectly legal but generally invalidates the warranty.

It should be fairly simple to install a perfectly legal version of open source Android on it, as long as you can boot into recovery (which is normally CWM, and can be downloaded perfectly legally from the Google Play Store.

The only thing I'd recommend is that if you boot into CWM do a full backup from it first).

You can also download the very useful (and perfectly legal) Go Backup from the Store as well. I bought the Pro version, it's excellent.

Edited by Chicog

Many thanks for your response and advise Chicog. You maybe could have sworn you answered "this one", but it was not one of my posts!

To be honest, I do not feel experienced enough to play with the phone. hence the question "where could I go". Any suggestion?

I do not have any warranty concern anymore as I bought this HD2 quite a long time ago...