Farm Photos

shaggy1969

I don't know whats happened here.I can't post images only a link.Was working fine yesterday morning but during the day somethinghappened to make it do this.The problem appears to be in google.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-wN8uvzGhft8/UwaGbaREdkI/AAAAAAAAZuo/6fiilbKav6I/w827-h551-no/_DSC0292.JPG

Google services had some issues and was down for 2 hours in the US. Read it this morning. Should be back by now.

• Like 1

The ingenious claypot oven... The Flintstones would be proud~ happy.png.pagespeed.ce.w4JpNxlSQh.png

20140220_190009.jpg

20140220_190323.jpg20140220_185959.jpg

Excellent and a genius invention. How did you get the electricals inside the earthern pot? Is it for the heating element inside? These claypots are good for stew. thumbsup.gif

It is just an attached spring coil that works as conductor around the + and -

Excellent and a genius invention. How did you get the electricals inside the earthern pot? Is it for the heating element inside? These claypots are good for stew. thumbsup.gif

It is just an attached spring coil that works as conductor around the + and -

I love/admire it's simplicitythumbsup.gif. Great post, RBH.

hi shaggy,

its me again,

Jake mate,I love seeing your photos and it certainly looks like you have been busy with making the new buildings.

You and Mac are doing a great job and I am happy that you are willing to show us your progress on this thread mate.

Many thanks to You and Mac......and the animals/birds smile.png

your more then welcome shaggy,

you no me i were my heart on my sleave and dont have anything to hide,

heres our new garden wall to keep janet safe,

also the new carport,

yes i was busy when i was at home,

but what i would like to say is a big thank you to mac, who take it from me works harder then i do, she cleans the pigs every day collects the duck eggs, thats without taking care of janet and our home,

jake

post-32351-0-71656300-1393097979_thumb.j

post-32351-0-54589400-1393098158_thumb.j

post-32351-0-06340700-1393098204_thumb.j

• Like 1

_DSC0773.JPG

Those cabs are worth every baht. They are a ROPS (rollover protection shield,) protection from the sun and wind, and obviously

need air conditioning or the driver would die of the heat.

I drove similar units to this over 50 years ago in the wheatbelt of Western Australia.Much larger tractors with cabs and without and appreciated the cabs when working in dry conditions as you see here with the dust.

• Like 2