Farm Photos

shaggy1969

Ron, I dont see a camera on the sugar farmers. Thats probably why they still dont post here...sad.png ..... Why not^^?thumbsup.gif

Jimmy: walking with 2 coconuts on the street dont count and you know it...facepalm.gif .. Shaggy would not be pleased..coffee1.gif

Here the farmers have dug waterholes under the tobacco field^^. When it's time to water these guys simply hook-up the Etans and that's it! Unlike most farmers have always struggle to transport the water from far away. The water depth at my mother in laws farm is 20 meters. Is that deep in comparison to other wells?

Hope everyone's oksmile.png

16502674670_042c86cb9d_b.jpg

Edited by Dancealot
  • Like 1

Jimmy: walking with 2 coconuts on the street dont count and you know it...facepalm.gif .. Shaggy would not be pleased..coffee1.gif

She has at least 6 coconuts.... learn to count DAL! .... She is making a new coconut grove, so when that grows up.... I'll post it ! whistling.gifrolleyes.gif

Meanwhile quit bleating like an old sheep! tongue.png

Maenam%2520farms%2520streets-0635.jpg

• Like 1

Ron, I dont see a camera on the sugar farmers. Thats probably why they still dont post here...sad.png ..... Why not^^?thumbsup.gif

Here the farmers have dug waterholes under the tobacco field^^. When it's time to water these guys simply hook-up the Etans and that's it! Unlike most farmers have always struggle to transport the water from far away. The water depth at my mother in laws farm is 20 meters. Is that deep in comparison to other wells?

Hope everyone's oksmile.png

There are a number of people that don't post here now. smileys-yes-and-no-179998.gif