Farm Photos

shaggy1969

Changing water, I'm support to do 4 ponds today but the long tail pipe broke down for the first pond...

Maybe a stupid question, RBH, But do you swap water inbetween ponds? And what is the purpose of this?

Cheers.

Edited by Dancealot

Goompa.....These are the dogs you liked (my neighbours dogs)

They come and sit with me everyone morning as I have my morning coffee when I am at home.

The one that is standing is the dominant of the two brothers and he owns the street.

He tried showing me who was boss when we first meet....made it clear that Shaggy is no-ones bitch......after that we got on great biggrin.png

P1030723-002.JPG

• Like 2

It is running on gas....

Give that man 1/2 a Cigar!

So ... what's the other part of the puzzle ... you are 100% on the right track.

It's still got the fuel pump fitted smile.png

It's a diesel motor.

I didn't think it was possible to have a diesel motor which also used Gas.

When I asked the Farm Father he said ... only one in Thailand ... whistling.gif

The reason to do this is that Gas is cheaper.

@ Farmerjo ... no ... it runs a cooling system the same as a car motor with a standard Radiator.

I don't want to detract from Shaggy's Farm Photo thread ... later I'll do a Farm Machine OP where we can post and explain the stuff we use at the Farm.

Changing water, I'm support to do 4 ponds today but the long tail pipe broke down for the first pond...

Maybe a stupid question, RBH, But do you swap water inbetween ponds? And what is the purpose of this?

Cheers.

Unless the streams are low and grow out fishes needed the necessary depth, rarely will i swap water inbetween ponds.

• Like 1

Goompa.....These are the dogs you liked (my neighbours dogs)

They come and sit with me everyone morning as I have my morning coffee when I am at home.

The one that is standing is the dominant of the two brothers and he owns the street.

He tried showing me who was boss when we first meet....made it clear that Shaggy is no-ones bitch......after that we got on great biggrin.png

Thank you Shaggy , They are a crossbreed , I think Aus Dingo or Asian Dingo with a fox terrrior , Maybe I am wrong , often am.

Good looking dogs IMO .

make sure they are strong ... any kid of yours is going to have a fat ass' ... dry.png

Hmmm..coffee1.gif

So she thinks prams and baby carry devices will compromise their physical developement? Have I freely translated that politely?

If so,... I think she has got a valid point.

Can someone help me please ?

We had a large hole dug , and the result was this discolouration .

Will this be detrimental to the raising of fish ?

I would like to know from your opinion what this is , and problems I need to address this issue with ,

Thank you , I hope this is not a Major problem.

post-185776-0-36136300-1380352809_thumb.

I would like to know from your opinion what this is , and problems I need to address this issue with ,

This is only an educated guess Goompa.

Judging by the rusty red colour I would say that you have hit a patch of iron minerals in the soil.

But as i said it is only a guess,I am sure that someone with more knowledge on the matter will be able to help you with your query.

This is only an educated guess Goompa.

Judging by the rusty red colour I would say that you have hit a patch of iron minerals in the soil.

That (iron minerals) would be my guess also. Any iron pipes running through the area? Not a previous land fill I hope. smile.png

Liesegang Bands?

sid_liesag_c.jpg

//Edit - possible to take a PH measurement of it.

• Like 1