Farm Photos

shaggy1969

^ oh those darn wires again! Ron! tongue.png

I am sure things won't go dead around here, whilst Shaggy visits the family! At least he'll have a new set of great photos for months to come! thumbsup.gif

Mean while, farm produce amongst other things on a truck... ready to sell!

Yes even up here in a rural area it is hard to keep away from them.I felt it was better to leave them in rather than chop the tops off the trees.You would have seen what it is like in bangkok and in fact all over thailand.They are a part of the local scenery where ever you go so I feel that they should be left in and in some cases they make for a picture of their own such as the linesmen walking along them and better them than I.

Edited by Ron19

I am sure things won't go dead around here, whilst Shaggy visits the family! At least he'll have a new set of great photos for months to come! thumbsup.gif

Yes even up here in a rural area it is hard to keep away from them.I felt it was better to leave them in rather than chop the tops off the trees.You would have seen what it is like in bangkok and in fact all over thailand.They are a part of the local scenery where ever you go so I feel that they should be left in and in some cases they make for a picture of their own such as the linesmen walking along them and better them than I.

I have no problem keeping the wires out of my shots . . . almost!

attachicon.gifuntitled-49.jpg

Unlike Jimmy,I dont mind the wires, Ron.rolleyes.gif

Fiddlesticks, pink wires blink.pngclap2.gif

@David and Shaggy, last time Shaggy left FP(farm photo's) unattended, it has been cuffing along quite nicelythumbsup.gif

Edited by Dancealot
  • Like 2

I have no problem keeping the wires out of my shots . . . almost!

attachicon.gifuntitled-49.jpg

Unlike Jimmy,I dont mind the wires, Ron.rolleyes.gif

Fiddlesticks, pink wires blink.pngclap2.gif

@David and Shaggy, last time Shaggy left FP(farm photo's) unattended, it has been cuffing along quite nicelythumbsup.gif

Yeah, if you have to include wires, at least they can be fashionable!

• Like 2

This is our next door neighbours Son cutting the dead and problem branches on his rubber trees.

His two faithful companions (my morning coffee buddies) waiting patiently below.

Labour intensive work,but needs to be done.

Looking very Regal

20130802-P1040359-001.jpg

Good looking dog Shaggy

• Like 1

Mate, that Dairy herd looks in good condition.

What was their feed regime, if you know.

Just pasture fed?

If so ... just grass?

There was a small pasture behind the sheltered area but it was not big enough to sustain the herd full time.

The farmer said that he would go and cut grass from the neighbouring fields and when they were milked he

would give additional pellets.Whilst we were there someone pulled up with an Etan full of what looked like

pulped root vegetables of some kind,I can't remember the name of it now.....will ask the boss later whistling.gif

• Like 1

!st shot out of one of my new cameras which is a sony DSC-W730 and will be used as my pocket camera.There is some blurr in it but dont blame it on the camera.I was holding onto a restless dog with the other hand and he was being a real prick.

The second camera is a Sony A58 DSLR and that is expected sometime in the next week.

DSC00043.JPG

Edited by Ron19
  • Like 1

Mate, that Dairy herd looks in good condition.

What was their feed regime, if you know.

Just pasture fed?

If so ... just grass?

There was a small pasture behind the sheltered area but it was not big enough to sustain the herd full time.

The farmer said that he would go and cut grass from the neighbouring fields and when they were milked he

would give additional pellets.Whilst we were there someone pulled up with an Etan full of what looked like

pulped root vegetables of some kind,I can't remember the name of it now.....will ask the boss later whistling.gif

At a guss the pulp veg could be cassava waste or "Gut -Mun "in Thai, a crap feed ,but Thai's like it as it is cheap, less than 1 bart/ kg .

It is used a lot round here a pick load will come to your farm with up to 4 ton on board.

Got to say Shaggy, yet again very good photos.

• Like 1

another insult like this and i will demand your appearance sunday morning at dawn in my front garden, reference "heavy sabres (no armour) till blood flows freely!"

"heavy sabres"...?.!

Who 'ya gonna get to lift yours?

Mrs Naam's got a nail appointment that morning. smile.png

Regards.

• Like 2