Car Insurance

junglechef

Need a new insurance agent, first for car but would be nice if could insure house, motorbike etc. too. English speaking a huge plus!! My last guy I think just got us the "best" deal which i think means the cheapest and now I can't get a fair payout to repair my house for coverable damage, the company does not have a house guy in CM and keeps sending over car repair men to give an estimate and they obviously only want to pay out the least possible which will not over the cost and are just acting difficult, unprofessional and unreasonable for ex. they want me to tell the exact number of nails it will take to put on a new wooden roof deck. Help please as my car insurance runs out next week.

You can contact Khun Kittipon Makprapamongko, tel. 0817646271 or 0815300181. Or email him: kittiponm [at] hotmail.com.

He speaks a good English.

Compared with the insurance offered from the car dealer he saved us more than 30% for a First Class Insurance.

Till now no claims have been made - we must be luckyrolleyes.gif

You can find his office at Sri Wattana. Take the MahidolRd <1141> from the SuperHwy, exit old CM-Lamphun-Rd <106>, about 100m before the traffic light on the left.

Google: http://maps.google.d...=12,175,,0,7.24