Streaming Rugby - Any Success?

Heineken Cup game tonight Leicester v Toulouse does not appear to be broadcast anywhere. Tried streaming games in the past without success - numerous php sites but none worked. USA Goals Free - Coolsportz - wiziwig etc. most indicate they have the games scheduled but can never connect. Has anyone had better success?

have you tried xbmc? software is available for osx, windoze, android & linux. install the maxmusterman repo and you'll have sportsdevil as a video add-on. I used to use sites like the ones you mentioned, and although you may need to try several streams till u find a stable one, I've been very happy with xbmc for my EPL, UFC and Rugby needs smile.png

just looked on my xbmc, the Leicester-Toulouse game is on LiveTv.Ru and VIPBox.tv and wiziwig. I'm sure more streams will be added closer to KO

Edited by davo67

have you tried xbmc? software is available for osx, windoze, android & linux. install the maxmusterman repo and you'll have sportsdevil as a video add-on. I used to use sites like the ones you mentioned, and although you may need to try several streams till u find a stable one, I've been very happy with xbmc for my EPL, UFC and Rugby needs smile.png

just looked on my xbmc, the Leicester-Toulouse game is on LiveTv.Ru and VIPBox.tv and wiziwig. I'm sure more streams will be added closer to KO

Thanks for that. I have installed it but cannot see the add ons you refer to or any streaming tv. What am I missing?

Eurosport show the Heineken Cup games, Do you have this on free to air TV

Edit: This is a handy link for satellite TV. It shows that the Heineken cup game is being shown on Eurosport, but doesn't say which one

http://www.astro.com...rtal/tv-guide#8

Put Heineken into the search engine and it brings back that the match you want is being shown

Rugby: Heineken Cup

Rugby: Heineken Cup - Group Stage, Round 6 - Leicester (England) v Stade Toulousain (France).

• Showing Time21 Jan 5:47 am ( 105 minutes )
  • TV Guide

Classification Universal Genre Sports Sub Genre RUGBY Running Time 105 minutes

Edited by I Like Thai

Eurosport show the Heineken Cup games, Do you have this on free to air TV

Edit: This is a handy link for satellite TV. It shows that the Heineken cup game is being shown on Eurosport, but doesn't say which one

http://www.astro.com...rtal/tv-guide#8

Put Heineken into the search engine and it brings back that the match you want is being shown

Rugby: Heineken Cup

Rugby: Heineken Cup - Group Stage, Round 6 - Leicester (England) v Stade Toulousain (France).

• Showing Time21 Jan 5:47 am ( 105 minutes )
  • TV Guide

Classification Universal Genre Sports Sub Genre RUGBY Running Time 105 minutes

Thanks - that is the delayed transmission tomorrow very early. That is why I am trying to find a live stream I can watch on my computer tonight.

download this....

https://code.google....er.zip&can=2&q=

open xbmc, go to system, addons, install addon from zip.

navigate to the zip u downloaded from the link above.

i think sportsdevil will then appear under video, video addons.

if its not there, i believe its under videos, get more (its been a while since i set mine up)

install sportsdevil and it should now be under videos, video addons.

check out xbmc.org for loads of repo's for movies, tv series etc (navi and 1channel are particularly good)

there's also loads of info on setting up everything properly on the forums - it takes a while to tweak everything but well worth the patience.

hope this helps smile.png

Edited by davo67

Thanks to everyone for their advice..

I installed xmbc but could not get it working in time for the game, but I am slowly working my way throught the set up. Looks good so far.

Appreciate the call to go to the Premier Bar where they did indeed have the game live which made me realise once again why watching the game in a bar in Samui is a million times better than sitting in a snow blown stand in Leicester!

• Like 1