Need Information About Spa Near Hua Hin

Sam_H

I found a post from last year by The Gentleman Scamp where he said

There's a secluded secret beach near a wonderful spa just outside Hua Hin.

PM me if you would like more information and I will tell you who to contact - he is a fellow member.

I tried to PM him, but he's been banned. If the fellow member he referred to is reading this, could you please contact me with information about this place, or if anyone knows what he's talking about could you please describe the place and your experiences with it.

Thanks

I'm guessing, but the resort/spa could be Evason. It's near Pranburi.

The beach could be Sai Noi, on the way to Pranburi - clearly signposted. That is secluded and good for swimming - drops steeply. Seven odd years ago, I could go and be almost the only person there other than restaurant staff. Word's got out now though - and I don't suppose this post helps!!!

During the week's best and maybe more so in a month once the tourist season quietens down.

Thanks for that. I found some information about the Evason on the net and it looks nice but also found a few other similar sort of places. I need to ask some more questions about some of these places but need to research it more and decide for sure if Hua Hin is the best place to go or not.