Bank Statement

Hi their, any advise please...I'm try to get all the document ready to apply a visa for my son over sea

1. As the bank use the online statement for a very long time and I have no any bank statement send to my address, so..can I use the online bank statement to apply for visa or do I need to contact my bank ask for statement ?

2. As the same of the other bill like phone, gas, electricity, water and other bill, can I use online statement ? As because I apply visa in march so if I ask for them to send me one there's only the jan and Fab month so all my bill won't cover 6 month anyway so I just wonder if I could use other sort like bank statement to show that's I've paid the bill?..

Any help please thank you.

Before anyone can answer you we need to know at least three more things.

1) What country is your son applying to?

2) What type of visa is he applying for?

3) How old is he? That is, is he a child or an adult?

Edited by 7by7

Just checked your posting history and found this topic, from which I see that he is 8 and will be applying for a UK settlement visa.

In which case, internet bank statements are acceptable but you should get your bank to write a letter confirming that they are authentic, or a stamp from your bank on each page of the print out confirming the same.

Utility bills, such as gas and electric, are not required.

See your previous topics for more.