International Driving License For A Thai National

maxjay

Same place where she/he has to go for renewing the driving license.

Not all offices issue them...seeing as the OP hasn't told us were he is cant comment any further...but to answer the question...I got my last one from Mochit traffic department..

Yes they can, they need a 5 year Thai DL, passport, a couple of photos, THB 500 odd, and about 15 minutes of their time in most places...very quick process to get done

BTW...its not an international license, no such thing...its an international driving permit (IDP) just to be pedantic...biggrin.png

• Like 1

Same place where she/he has to go for renewing the driving license.

Not all offices issue them...seeing as the OP hasn't told us were he is cant comment any further...but to answer the question...I got my last one from Mochit traffic department..

Yes they can, they need a 5 year Thai DL, passport, a couple of photos, THB 500 odd, and about 15 minutes of their time in most places...very quick process to get done

BTW...its not an international license, no such thing...its an international driving permit (IDP) just to be pedantic...biggrin.png

The Thai National got their license at one of the offices in Bangkok (not sure which one, or if there is more than one office in Bangkok?).

However, they spend most of their time in Issan.

Thanks for all the replies.

Edited by maxjay