Buying A Dirtbike In Thailand

maamoot

Siam Superbike in Bangkok have some useful looking machines....

http://siamsuperbike.com/bikes/offroad.htm

they recently had a 2004 yamaha yz125 that webt for about 180,000 baht.

I dont have a bike for sale but i do have a full set of unused riding gear for sale including white alpinestar tech 8 boots (9) and fox racepants, body armour, Bell helmet, fox body armour...i am in BKK...pm me if interested.

On Chang Moi Rd near the corner of Ratchawong Rd. is a Kawasaki outlet. They usually have one or two lime green dirt bikes for sale. They are small displacement but are new and with all the proper paperwork.

Thx Sojourner, I will take a look. this is the kinda of think I am looking for.

Anyone know where you can buy a new dirt bike ? I have never seen any for sale here in Chaing Mai but maybe there is something in Bangkok ? I dont care what brand at this point, as long as its Japanese. Any links would be appreciated.

In Chiang Mai check out the Chiang Mai Moto-X (Naa is the English speaking owner) on the corner of Sriphum & Moon Muang Roads. The guys here are right into competition M-X & Enduro racing. They have hot bikes & hot gear. I'm sure they know where to get dirt bikes for sale if you've got money & are serious. (See http://board.gt-rider.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1170)

If this is not good enough, then don't hesitate to go to Peter at Siam Superbike, numerous Chiang Mai riders have bought their bikes from Siam Superbike without any problems.

On Chang Moi Rd near the corner of Ratchawong Rd. is a Kawasaki outlet. They usually have one or two lime green dirt bikes for sale. They are small displacement but are new and with all the proper paperwork.

Thx Sojourner, I will take a look. this is the kinda of think I am looking for.

Maamoot, just a heads-up. The sign above the Kawasaki dealer says "Honda". It's on the left just before Ratchawong Rd. There's a lime green dirt bike (the only color available) in the showroom right now. The plastic wrap is still on the pylon.