Where Can Expat Female Have Fun?

AFlair

My girlfriend and I are both 30 years old and from Europe. We are still at the stage where we like to go out, have a few drinks, let loose and have fun.

Obviously we are aware that we have a lot less inhibitions than Thais, so we are always cautious not to let too loose when we are out. However, we are still relatively young, and when drunk my girlfriend likes to get up and dance, be flirty and a little naughty. All good fun, flashing her bum or boobs included (Might not be your idea of fun, but it is ours. Each to their own).. In Europe, we call that having a laugh, having a good night.

So far the only places we have found that our uninhibited behaviour is acceptable, is Soi Cowboy and Nana. However, there are no other fun loving wild people there to meet and have a laugh with. (Its generally old fat men looking for thai girls, or anyone else simply looking to pay for thai girls)

My question is- Does anyone know of any bars or clubs in Bangkok where western females and males go, that is a little on the "wild" side. A really fun place to be?

Appreciate any replies specific to my question.

Thanks smile.png

Edited by AFlair

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd appreciate to know where you do this in Europe as I get over there a few times a year.

Almost every nightclub in Scotland, England , Ireland, Wales.. Then we have Spain, Greece, Holland... You dont have to look far to see thats the norm in majority of places.. people like to have fun and are uninhibited.. Unlike the general culture in Asia

First question is where in Thailand are you?

In BKK, i would not recommend flashing anything in a thai club as you may get more than you bargained for

Clubs like Insomnia, bed, q bar might be the places to have some fun.

In Pattaya, you also have Insomnia, Mixx(though if you flash, you might get loads of attention from certain group type, non thai)

• Like 1

In BKK, i would not recommend flashing anything in a thai club as you may get more than you bargained for

In Pattaya, you also have Insomnia, Mixx(though if you flash, you might get loads of attention from certain group type, non thai)

Appreciate the response.

We are in Bangkok, and are very conscious of thta fact that we need to tame it down here. Thats why Im hoping someone can suggest some places that it is ok to let loose a little.

We went to Insomnia and my GF got up to dance in the podium, then the security told her to come down... We are finding things in Bangkok very boring with regards to nightlife!

Appreciate the response.

We are in Bangkok, and are very conscious of thta fact that we need to tame it down here. Thats why Im hoping someone can suggest some places that it is ok to let loose a little.

We went to Insomnia and my GF got up to dance in the podium, then the security told her to come down... We are finding things in Bangkok very boring with regards to nightlife!

lol, try the q bar and the bed. from memory sukhumvit soi either 9 or 11

Pattaya is much more "open minded" when it comes to night lifethumbsup.gif

I do not think any of the RCA clubs would be suitable.Not sure if spice and spicy is still open( i moved from BKK about 5 years ago), but those 2 did get pretty wild back then

Edited by lemoncake
  • Like 1

Appreciate the response.

lol, try the q bar and the bed. from memory sukhumvit soi either 9 or 11

Pattaya is much more "open minded" when it comes to night lifethumbsup.gif

I do not think any of the RCA clubs would be suitable.Not sure if spice and spicy is still open( i moved from BKK about 5 years ago), but those 2 did get pretty wild back then

Thanks for the info.

I always thought Q Bar looked like a classy place.. but happy to check it out :)

I'd appreciate to know where you do this in Europe as I get over there a few times a year.

Almost every nightclub in Scotland, England , Ireland, Wales.. Then we have Spain, Greece, Holland... You dont have to look far to see thats the norm in majority of places.. people like to have fun and are uninhibited.. Unlike the general culture in Asia

You guys are about 30 years too late for the real fun in Bangkok...giggle.gif

I notice the other place the posters mention are too upmarket for this type of behavior...expensive also and full of hi-so wannabee types...definately not for you.

If you go to the country roads bars in BK they have live music and room to dance and for sure you can be a little naughty.

i think this will be more to your style..can even get up and sing and fondle the Thai boy singer..i think he would like that. smile.png

the one at soi cowboy you might know alreay is ok, but also have another on the platform near the beergarten at Nana.

please do let me know when you will go, i have not seen white b**b and b*m for many years, and then i will be looking for somewhere to be stuffing my spare 20 baht notes tongue.png

• Like 1

Insomnia changed name? has it been sold?

http://www.thaivisa....t/#entry6039663

so what is it called now? because on insomnia website its still under the insomnia group.

they may have sold a share as they could not stop having problems with police, so "giving" away some shares could have fixed that, as the raids in pattaya have almost stopped

If you flash your bits in an establishment that caters to Farang sex tourists, the Thai women that work ther will not appreciate it as they will see you as competition.

If you flash in a place that caters for Thais, men will see that as an invitation. Once that invitation has been extended, don't expect "No" to cut any ice.

You are likely to be raped. Keep it up and you WILL be raped.

Yes ... In my country, a woman who entices is evil ... a spawn of the devil. You want to act like lady of night, go to your own nation. May lala forgive you.

For your own security sake, and also that your behavior reflects on all other falangpeople, maybe you should try to respect the culture over here. If your kind of "having fun" is to flash boobs maybe it is better to do it on your own turf...... Thai can get the idea that all falang are like you guys, and that is not a good thing...

Stay home and do whatever... please do not imbarrass the rest of us..

Glegolo

• Like 1

For your own security sake, and also that your behavior reflects on all other falangpeople, maybe you should try to respect the culture over here. If your kind of "having fun" is to flash boobs maybe it is better to do it on your own turf...... Thai can get the idea that all falang are like you guys, and that is not a good thing...

Stay home and do whatever... please do not imbarrass the rest of us..

Glegolo

yeah, i guess ping pong balls flying from vagina's, along with strings, ropes, eggs, smoking vagina's represents thai people?rolleyes.gif

I draw the line at darts. That's definitely Brit. :(

Edited by Payboy
  • Like 1

Insomnia changed name? has it been sold?

http://www.thaivisa....t/#entry6039663

so what is it called now? because on insomnia website its still under the insomnia group.

they may have sold a share as they could not stop having problems with police, so "giving" away some shares could have fixed that, as the raids in pattaya have almost stopped

It was all in the link I posted, it's called insanity.

There is no mention about Bangkok on the website of Insomnia anymore and the last pictures date 11/6/2012 more than 6 months ago.