Square D Rcbo

TS79

Is anyone using Square D RCBO like that on the attached pic? Can you tell me if it is din rail mountable as it doesn't look like it is from the pic.

The pic is from a poster that is up in Homeworks but when i asked the staff if they had any RCBO instock and they pointed to the MCB's. They didn't seem to know there was any difference bur when peering into the locked glass cabinet I couldn't see any so will need to find a SquareD supplier.

post-135940-0-02444300-1359107191_thumb.

post-135940-0-67693400-1359107209_thumb.

No it's not DIN rail, it's plug in for Square-D distribution boards.

Got them from HomePro when we installed some in the condo.

I've not seen single-width, DIN mount RCBOs here sad.png

Cheers for the clarification. Yes it would be nice to find single width din mount. Maybe have to get some sent over from the UK.

I have a Bticino box everything is DIN mounted. you may check with Bticino Thailand directly. these devices are not available in HomePro.

yeah, why specific on DIN mountable ? you build a new box or you fix an existing one ?

We used DIN mount bits in our CU simply because it's so versatile, many, many things available in the standard outline (timers, indicators, relays). The plug in ones are great if you want a standard box but difficult if you want something even as simple as split service.

I'm assuming our OP saw the advert and wondered if the units in question were DIN because he has a DIN mount CU and needs a retrofit.

Uhm - maybe I'm missing the point but if you want RCBO for Square-D box then that's what you want. What's the deal with DIN mount?

My box is DIN, need to fit a couple of RCBO and due to space want to use the single wide ones. Not into changing out the whole CU.

DIN rail mounting RCBOs are available in 18mm module width for retrofitting.

All the big names make them, any information who actually imports to Thailand? My local outlet don't seem to be able to get them.

DIN rail mounting RCBOs are available in 18mm module width for retrofitting.

All the big names make them, any information who actually imports to Thailand? My local outlet don't seem to be able to get them.

Try Clipsal (Thailand). part of the Schneider group.

Edited by electau

• 4 weeks later...

I was going to get a Snieder CU for the new house. My plan had been to get individual CB ELCB for particular individual circuits?

Which brand would give me the flexibility to do that?

I think you want the Snieder "RCBO" which comes in various CB sizes. About 1500 baht to wit.