Hua Hin House Prices

Blackandwhite

We have been in and out of HH for years property was increasing in price very fast and it did appear there was lots empty, lots still being built and unreasonably expensive making investment or purchase to live not not inviting therefore the market was a little stale. Maybe as price start to drop things will move a little

We have been in and out of HH for years property was increasing in price very fast and it did appear there was lots empty, lots still being built and unreasonably expensive making investment or purchase to live not not inviting therefore the market was a little stale. Maybe as price start to drop things will move a little

Which properties were empty?.....condos and properties in town are selling like hot cakes, plenty empty developments in the boonies that cant even be given away...just look at some of the deals, move in, pay nothing, 0% interest and still cant get rid

Which properties were empty?.....condos and properties in town are selling like hot cakes, plenty empty developments in the boonies that cant even be given away...just look at some of the deals, move in, pay nothing, 0% interest and still cant get rid

Which properties in the boonies offer pay nothing, 0% interest? Thanks!

From my experiance of house prices (I know nothing of Condo's) A lot of new property 4/5 years was definately overpriced by maybe 2 / 3 million Baht but at that time the Baht was weaker the European situation wasn't biting so hard, so things seemed cheap. With the baht increasing with value, those selling and taking the money out of Thailand could take a 30% drop in sales price and not make a loss, which had a big effect on the re sale price, that on top of an over priced property meant that some people were looking at their investment cut in half if they had to sell.

If you look at the price of properties on the better developments, the ones that are still selling well even through these hard times, prices have actually increased over the last 4/5 years, along with the re sale prices on those developments.

Quality will always be much more likely to hold or increase in value, this is only my point of view in retrospect as I have just cut the sales price of my property by 2 million trying to move on but stay in Thailand.