Nan Students Make Good Money Selling Sex

Lite Beer

The only crime here is paying for what's on tap in High School, Uni & everywhere.

When you say it's a 'crime' are you agreeing that it is a crime?

No matter the environment, nor country, it is generally accepted as a crime, is it not? - especially with regards to teenage school girls?

I would hope the ambiguity of your comment about paying for what's on tap, with regard to High School students, is on the side of illegal, and not something you indulge in, nor condone?

mel.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Good Money"?

They need a union badly. Exploited by customers, Mama San and now the cops.

"Assisting police on the case was Ms. Paphaorn Sanviriya, a social worker from the office of the development of society and the stability of humans in Nan province."

Bet that job was advertised widely .

Please don't make money part of the conversation, you will only raise the price tag...thumbsup.gif

The only crime here is paying for what's on tap in High School, Uni & everywhere.

When you say it's a 'crime' are you agreeing that it is a crime?

No matter the environment, nor country, it is generally accepted as a crime, is it not? - especially with regards to teenage school girls?

I would hope the ambiguity of your comment about paying for what's on tap, with regard to High School students, is on the side of illegal, and not something you indulge in, nor condone?

mel.

Since when is having unpaid sex with teenage girls illegal? If they are of age then it's no ones business but theirs.

• Like 1

I know this will come as a shock to many but Nan is not the only place these little lovies are offering their services. Five kilometers from my house is another one. The owner calls the local school girls and wala in ten, fifteen minutes they arrive.

And this place is in sight of the local police station.

What you order the girls??

Good to see the law being applied with consistency. The only 2 people selling sex in Thailand have been apprehended. Now the place can regain its high moral status and values.

I wonder if the Clingon social worker assisting the boys will dig deep to find the clients so that they can be educated that supporting this service is immoral.

Maybe she gave some hi so the clap.

Name all the politicians, cops, big businessmen involved....their wives can prepare the ducksthumbsup.gif I guess someone was late with their tea money...

• Like 1

Assisting police on the case was Ms. Paphaorn Sanviriya, a social worker from the office of the development of society and the stability of humans in Nan province.

Is this a Gov Dept? the office of the development of society and the stability of humans

PS. I don't know why it is bold, will not un-bold !

Edited by metisdead
: Bold undone for you.

Enterprising young people. Still I wonder if PM Yingluck had that in mind when she outlined her four strategies. This one for example

"Yingluck urged the public sector to strengthen Thailand's competitive edge to lift the country from low-income to middle-income levels, and minimise disparity in society to create equal opportunity."

• Like 2

I am in no way a conservative person, and I am looking at this whole thing from a psychological aspect.

I find it surprising that so many people are able to enjoy 'paid-sex', with the full knowledge that the other person (or personS...hehe) is doing it for money only.

Each party gets what they want...happy happy

Sounds like someone somewhere has not 'kicked back/up' sufficient Baht, it's not like you have to be Sherlock Holmes to find prosititution/brothels!

I am aware that prostitution is (apparently) illegal in Thailand unless you are a Gov. official or police what I am not clear on is if it is an offense to solicit for prosititution? Common sense tells me that if prosititution is illegal then soliciting for it must also be illegal?

It then follows that the claims if true, made regarding the customers of this girl(s) are officials and police surley they too must be arrested and charged?

• Like 1

Good to see the law being applied with consistency. The only 2 people selling sex in Thailand have been apprehended. Now the place can regain its high moral status and values.

I wonder if the Clingon social worker assisting the boys will dig deep to find the clients so that they can be educated that supporting this service is immoral.

Maybe she gave some hi so the clap.

I am surprised that with the clientele she claims that she was arrested. I am having a hard time with it. Seems to me she is under threats of dire consequences if she names her customers.

In a case like this a list of all her customers should be made public. It would certainly slow a lot of the users down.

• Like 2

I am in no way a conservative person, and I am looking at this whole thing from a psychological aspect.

I find it surprising that so many people are able to enjoy 'paid-sex', with the full knowledge that the other person (or personS...hehe) is doing it for money only.

Would it help if they said you were a hansum man and they loved you?

I'd never do it if I thought they were doing it just for the money. It's about being hansum, feeling loved. welcoming her into your world, sharing a chocolate shake, saying sweet nothings in each others ears, her to spend her life with you, you promising to take her to your country..........then rip of her tuttie frutties and get down to business.

• Like 1

I thing mamasan and student honey should make movies of these

aledged gov't officials and bibs and post the social media on media ...

should would cause a storm ...

Student named and shamed ... bibs and gov't officials in the clear,

business as usual in Thailand. So sad how the scum of the earh

are on top and stay on top in Thailand smile.png

Are you sure they were all on top.

• Like 2

"Good Money"?

"Assisting police on the case was Ms. Paphaorn Sanviriya, a social worker from the office of the development of society and the stability of humans in Nan province."

Bet most people wouldn't want the job.

Dealing with other people's problems and helping people that have experienced the worst cruelty, perversions and depravity of others in an environment where people don't care requires personnel of strong character and emotional strength. It is why many of the social services people burn out after a short time on the job and why there are always vacancies for these jobs. It's downright depressing and frustrating. Rhe social workers scope of work is not restricted to the sex trade, but includes neglected and abused children, and the elderly as well. In a country with limited mental health capacity, the brunt of primary mental health care falls on social workers. They are over worked, under appreciated and faced with some nasty working conditions.

• Like 2

"Good Money"?

Dealing with other people's problems and helping people that have experienced the worst cruelty, perversions and depravity of others in an environment where people don't care requires personnel of strong character and emotional strength. It is why many of the social services people burn out after a short time on the job and why there are always vacancies for these jobs. It's downright depressing and frustrating. Rhe social workers scope of work is not restricted to the sex trade, but includes neglected and abused children, and the elderly as well. In a country with limited mental health capacity, the brunt of primary mental health care falls on social workers. They are over worked, under appreciated and faced with some nasty working conditions.

Why do you see sex as thus?

I think YOU need to see a shrink....

This story is priceless !!!!

Their customers include government officials, politicians and police officers.

The face that many people want to put on prostitution in Thailand is the old fat farang in Pattaya waddling down

the street with a gogo girl. The reality is that 90% of sex for sale in Thailand is for Thai men ...... But I say good for the college girls. If they want to boink a few policemen to buy an iphone , no problem. Hmmm let's see the math. If she is getting only

500 baht per boink, then it will cost her 48 boinks to buy an Iphone 5 to impress her classmates.

Wait a minute..... " arrested separately on prostitution charges".

So prostitution is illegal now ?? There is another thread on TV where the consensus after a lot of Thai laws being

pasted into the thread seemed to be it was either legal or quasi legal.......Aha here it is....

http://www.thaivisa....mtien-beer-bar/

Maybe winked at in Pattaya with umpteen million baht at stake, and rigorously enforced in Nan? Amazing Thailand indeed.

In this case it is illegal because they do it as a team and share profits (that's organized prostitution). Ms. Fa could not have been charged if she had acted alone.

The other one is underage, and probably had a mama san also.

So both caes are illegal.

I don't know why people who don't bother to read and/or understand the Law dare to push the "like" button on such simplistic posts.

Edited by manarak

"Good Money"?

Why do you see sex as thus?

I think YOU need to see a shrink....

As he says sex is only a part of the job. from what I have seen here I am wondering why she was here in the first place this is a Cinderella story compared to many that she has had to deal with. One of those times where I have to totally agree with him. Maybe if you reread his post and get sex off of your mind you will see it in a different lite.

edit

I got to thinking it over and realized that sex is very little of what they face. Like I said this one was like a vacation for her.

Edited by hellodolly

I know this will come as a shock to many but Nan is not the only place these little lovies are offering their services. Five kilometers from my house is another one. The owner calls the local school girls and wala in ten, fifteen minutes they arrive.

And this place is in sight of the local police station.

is it also 1000 baht a pop? just out of curiosity.