Statement Of Salary

Most credit card applications I have seen online and in print ask for your salary, your employer, their phone number and your current banking details. I reckon they call your employer and verify you work there, then check that the bank knows you. I haven't seen any request for any additional paperwork like the OP is looking for. Is this for the 'next step' of a current application and something that is being requested by the card issuer? In that regard, I would assume they have format they already prefer and would have sent you that form to fill in.

• Like 1

It might be useful if the OP could tell us in which country (and bank) the application is being made, because there might be different requirements from one country/bank to another. A letter from your employer ought to suffice (employer name, your personal details, employee number, length of service, salary, bonus etc)

What about doing an application online? All the necessary requirements will be pretty clear that way, then if you really needed to, you could make up your own form, although (AFAICR) the banks I have dealt with supplied their forms for you to fill in....(or is this another case of TiT??)

I hope this helps a little. Good luck!

• Like 1