Recommendation For Places To Stay

Hi guys

I saw many posts talking about different areas on Samui.

Many people recommend Bang Rak and Mae Nam.

I'm 24, into windsurfing and thai boxing, I like to go out to clubs every once in a while as well.

But I like peace and quiet during the day with possibility of getting some good seafood etc.

Would these areas be still good for someone like me?

If you can recommend any places to stay that I can book online that would be amazing.

I'm not too worried about the budget.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Luke

Lamai area is probably what you are after. Several muaythai gyms, good nightlife (apparantly) and more folks of your age group out and about compard to maenam or bangrak. As for actual hotels, tripadvisor or agoda will help you there then maybe come back here to ask for merits of your short list!

Luke, to be honest, if you are in any of Bangrak, Chaweng, Bophut, Mae Nam, Choeng Mon, Plai Laem, you are only ever 5-10 minutes away from the others in that list. They are all situated within a few KM of each other, and are all much of a muchness.

Personally I live towards the Bangrak side of Chaweng, along the Ghost Road, and can get to any of those places in under 10 minutes on my bike.

The only place that you would consider that is further away is Lamai, which would take about 20 minutes from my house.

Hi,

I am looking for this kind of place.

Max 20 000THB per month, included electricity/water, on yearly basis.

Flat/apartment, not house

Aircon

Good standing (small luxury), nice swimming pool

1 living room, 1 bedroom (separate or not)

In Chaweng (anywhere between main road and beach road, from Tesco to Bangkok Hospital)

Near (max 100m) a 7-11/Family mart

If possible nice view/balcony

Good wifi internet

Thanks !