2013 Bungalows, Houses & Apartments For Short & Long Term Rental

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jdidio

Posted A minute ago

Hello,

Our family of 4 are looking for a house on Samui in the Lamai area. We have been living in Taling Ngam for the past few months and have decided to move over for the next 12 months. We will be returning July August 2013 So if anyone knows something of good value, please send me a PM.

Requirements:

- Minimum 3 bedrooms (4 is better, but not a need)

- Prefer a private walled garden (for the children but not a need)

- Lamai area (within 10 minutes ride)

- Partially furnished is the preference (will consider unfurnished for the right price)

- Budget around 20k - 25k, (but willing to pay extra for pool, proximity to beach, extra bedroom, also willing to accept 6 or 12 month lease)

Thank you!

Jason

Edited by Rooo

Hi there,

Looking for a 1 month rental possibly 2 months from 1st February

Prefer near Chaweng within a range of 2 - 3km

Doesn't need to be big but can be 2/3 bedroom - just a married couple

Swimming pool would be nice

I don't have a budget in mind but don't send me details of anything over 45k/month

Please PM me if you have something suitable.

Thank you

• Like 1

Hello,

I am a 40yr old professional who will be moving from BKK to koh Samui to begin work at an upscale Resort & Spa as a Sales Manager with-in the next 2 weeks. The location of my job is BoPhut Beach, so I would like to find a 1 or 2 BR Bungalow, House, or Townhouse in that general area. I would consider Maenam, Chaweng, and as far down as Lamai if the property was worth it. I am looking to sign a 6mo or year long lease. My budget range is approx 8,000bht-14,000bht per month.

Please IM me if you would like to discuss any possibilities further.

Thank you in advance,

BK

Hi we have a 2 bedroom sea view apartment, with western kitchen, lounge and large outside balcony fully furnished with air cons and or fans in all the rooms.Fishermans village Bophut

Price includes free water, free wi-fi , free cable tv. and the electric is priced at government rate.

We rent from Daily 1000b, weekly 5000baht and monthly 15000-18000baht

Please PM me for more details

Hi,

I am looking for this kind of place.

Max 20 000THB per month, included electricity/water, on yearly basis.

Flat/apartment, not house

Aircon

Good standing (small luxury), nice swimming pool

1 living room, 1 bedroom (separate or not)

In Chaweng (anywhere between main road and beach road, from Tesco to Bangkok Hospital)

Near (max 100m) a 7-11/Family mart

If possible nice view/balcony

Good wifi internet

Thanks !

Metapod(

Posted Today, 03:00

Can it be done?

Have you got any links to places online that I can look at?

I don't need anything fancy. I don't need a TV, and I am not fussed about A/C too much either. What I do need is a WIFI connection.

What are my options?

Has to be in the Lamai Beach area as I am will training Muay Thai there.

Cheers.

Dear all,

We (my boyfriend, our 2 Golden Retriever and myself (6 1/2 month pregnant)) are moving to Samui end of February.

My boyfriend got a new job in Samui and we are looking into long term rentals right now. Please let me know, if you know

of anyone who can help us with finding a affordable house with walled garden in the north of Samui (Maenam, Bo Phut,

Bang Rak...). 3 bedrooms would be awesome and max budget is 40,000 Thai Baht. It is quite hard to find something online.

Thank you in advance for all your comments.

Becky

Edited by Rooo
Separated the questions.

1 MONTH HOUSE SWAP SAMUI <--> PHUKET

hi, we need to stay in Samui for 1 month starting about April 16. we have a big, new (400sqm) house with private pool, great views, in Rawai, Phuket, close to everything.

we would like someone to stay in our house, take care of garden, pool etc. and i was thinking, maybe someone from Samui would like a change of scenery?

if you are interested, and have a nice house we can stay in, pls PM me, i'll send you pics of our house etc. we would take care of your place like our own and expect the same in return.

thx steve

Edited by stevehaigh
  • Like 1

Hello

Our family of 5 (3 kids of 4, 7 and 11 years old) is looking for a villa in Lamai area for 1 year rental.

We will be there in August 2013 and the departure is planned in july 2014.

Our requirements (more or less the same thing as Jason above) :

- Fully furnished and equipped (Internet, TV, aircon)

- The private pool is not a need if the house is very closed to the beach. (a good point if the pool is secured !)

- Budget around 50.000 B all included (electricity, water, internet)

On top of that,

I am also looking for a car to rent for 1 year (not a luxury or a new one), 7 seats would be great, a minivan why not

I'll have a look at any suggestion.

We plan to be in Koh Samui mid-march for visiting properties.

Many thanks,

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Groadie666

Hello, I am looking for cheap rentals on Samui for May and June. I will be traveling with my wife and dalmatian dog. I have read several websites and see prices for about 5000-10000 baht (my price range) but I also do not want to be over-charged for electricity, water and internet OR agency fees!!sad.png Is it a better idea to just show up and drive around to look for house?? Or to book ahead?? I have read that both situations are better, but maybe a expat local can help??? Thank you!! biggrin.png

Hello,

I am looking for an apartment/house with 1-2 bedrooms in Bophut (I consider Chaweng, Choeng Mon, Bangrak and Maenam too):

- Long term rental (flexible starting date, within the next 2 months)

- I have furniture, so i could take an unfurnished apartment/house too

- budget is 15.000 - 30.000 THB

- I also would consider renting from an owner, who wants to sell, and move out as soon as he finds a buyer

Thank you!

Hey

Me, my husband, and a thai couple that we know, would like to rent a house with minimum 2/3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, in the chaweng/bophut/bangrak area, for minimum 2 years, for a monthly rate at maximium 20 000 bath, plus utility. Hope anyone in here can recommend something that we could be intrested in. We can rent from next week, but not later than june.

Hello

Our family of 5 (3 kids of 4, 7 and 11 years old) is looking for a villa in Lamai area for 1 year rental.

We will be there in August 2013 and the departure is planned in july 2014.

Our requirements (more or less the same thing as Jason above) :

- Fully furnished and equipped (Internet, TV, aircon)

- The private pool is not a need if the house is very closed to the beach. (a good point if the pool is secured !)

- Budget around 50.000 B all included (electricity, water, internet)

On top of that,

I am also looking for a car to rent for 1 year (not a luxury or a new one), 7 seats would be great, a minivan why not

I'll have a look at any suggestion.

We plan to be in Koh Samui mid-march for visiting properties.

Many thanks,

Paul

Paul I have a place you might be interested in Please look at http://www.homeaway.co.uk/p3508788 and if interested email me at E-mail removed

Would do a yearly rent for Thb45,000 pm. Eric

Edited by PoorSucker
E-mail removed as per forum rules, please contact the poster via PM

Wow, nice, thanks!

It is not for me it is for a friend visiting me in 3 weeks, for 10 days...

I am looking for an hotel at appro 2000THB per night.

I hope at this price to get much better than the 700THB hotels I know...

In Chaweng beach road preferably, eventually on the main road but at +/- 500 meters from Caltex chaweng.

Thanks for your suggestions !

• 3 weeks later...

I am a former expat lived in Samui for 6 years..i know a really helpful and honest Thai lady thats spot on for helping out with most of the things asked aboutin this thread, and she will not rip you off..she knows the island inside out from being there 10 years nd working in the hotel business / restaurant / rental , and even runs her own taxi, much cheaper than the rip off taxi meter con men

Speaks great English...anybody need further help PM me and i will be only too happy to pass on yours or her contact info...no agenda here

• Like 1

Hi we have a 2 bedroom sea view apartment, with western kitchen, lounge and large outside balcony fully furnished with air cons and or fans in all the rooms.Fishermans village Bophut

Price includes free water, free wi-fi , free cable tv. and the electric is priced at government rate.

hi guys forgive my ignorance but i havn't worked out how to pm,would like to see the apartment asap.we work on the island and would be long term tennants.

hi guys forgive my ignorance but i havn't worked out how to pm,would like to see the apartment asap.we work on the island and would be long term tennants.

just go to members on the top of the page, enter my name wasas, and send me a message, ask rooo, and he can give you a contact number to view the place

Hi!

I need a longterm rental on Koh Samui. Minimum 4 bedrooms. Private.

I need a three month minimum guarantee, but up to a year.

I would love to rent directly from an owner, but am flexible.

Any help appreciated! Thank you!

Hi - a few more clues would help us here.

Location that you prefer

Is it for kids/pets

budget

Your must haves (sea view, close to beach, shops, airport etc)

Quiet or centre for entertainment

and so on.

The more that you tell us - the better we can help

• Like 1

Cheap accomadation in Bang Rak, is there any, this aprill for one month,Budget around 5000 Baht to 7000 Baht

Single person.

evadgib

• Advanced Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 735 posts

Posted Today, 09:37

1.Rooms above the 7/11 on the ghost rd/ Bang rak jct.

2.The Orange building a few meters away.

Friends have used both without complaint.

I have had a request for

"We are looking to rent a long term 3/4 bedroom luxury villa in any of the following areas: Choeng Mon, Plai Laem, Bang Rak or Maenam.

It must have a private, full sized swimming pool, a European Kitchen (oven is a must), and a bit of a garden. The house must also be one unit (no Balinese style so to speak).
Budget is up to 100,000 baht a month."

I am NOT a real estate agent - I am just trying to help someone out. No fees involved.

If you have somewhere or know of somewhere, please pm me.