Life's A Beach In Thailand

Kan Win

Buddha Beach, Maenam Samui, early morning

Jimmy,

You missed a golden opportunity to include a second shot of this scene replacing the water bottle for a beautiful yellow MD bottle. I believe DAL needs to inspire you!

Yeah I know Fiddles, I have not quite got into remembering to take the MD bottle with me yet..... facepalm.gifWhen Mr Carry boy gets here coffee1.gif .... perhaps he'll bring them along .... tongue.pngrolleyes.gif...remember these are hard to find in shops on Samui too.... but then I rarely look in the pop isle! whistling.gif

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No,its about 4hrs from Krabi, Mrs isnt here so cant name it.. Do the run from the North every 8/12 Weeks so we break overnight at many obscure places, only she remebers the names..

Last time I looked at a map Krabi was on the west coast! wink.pngtongue.png

It was those trees (not sure what they are) but they are generally larger than the same ones we see on the islands on east coast ... it was something I noticed when on the west coast!

Some where between Khoa Lak and Rayong... same same but different! whistling.gifsmile.png

IMG_3756.JPG

Folks, is there any good (preferably free) computer software to add a watermark or a signature to a batch of pictures?

I use FastStone Photo Resizer........it also adds watermarks, signatures/text, frames....batch rename etc etc. Worth a look!

Archived