First 90 Day Report But....

Hi all, I need some of your wisdom to make sure i get this right..

My first 90-day report is Feb 11 but it looks like I have to leave the country for a short contract job on Feb 04. Should I go to report early and get a re-entry permit at the same time or do I just need to get the re-entry permit without reporting?

Also, what docs are required to get the re-entry permit (multi).

Thanks in advance.

TS.

Edit: I should have mentioned i'm on a non-imm O based on marriage extension to stay.

Edited by TS79

If you leave before Feb 11 there is no need to report - your first report will be 90 days after your return - or if you continue to travel without staying 90 days on any entry you will never need to make a report.

TM.8 form with photo and believe copies of passport data/visa/extension/entry stamp and TM.6 departure cards and the 3,800 baht fee.

If you leave before Feb 11 there is no need to report - your first report will be 90 days after your return - or if you continue to travel without staying 90 days on any entry you will never need to make a report.

TM.8 form with photo and believe copies of passport data/visa/extension/entry stamp and TM.6 departure cards and the 3,800 baht fee.

Thanks guys. Very much appreciated.