True Epl Coverage

binnsy

Are you cancelling TrueVisions?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to cancel True due to them not getting the EPL?

• Yes. Have already or will be cancelling my True subscription.
    • No. I will keep it but may also change my viewing package.
    • Never had True Sports package

This poll is closed to new votes

4 years ago I had my true installed the guys came along and just wanted to put it up as quick as they could over the 4 year period I would suffer loss of picture an engineer would come along and change the receiver without even checking it this has happened on a number of occasions, last week I had CTH installed and I have to admit these guys were a lot better however as all my aerials are built into the property they struggled to link it up so I could watch either CTH or True. This week I was told of a good satellite company and I asked them to redo all my cabling from the dish onwards and link it up through the house. The pictures that I now receive are incredible and whilst the rain was lashing it down and the cloud descended the picture remained the same and on top of this all I have to do is switch from AV1 to AV2 ( True being 1 and CTH being 2 ) total cost for two guys to travel 10 ks each way and spend two hours working was 400 baht I was so delighted I gave them an extra 200 baht and we exchanged phone numbers. I have just been on to TRUE to downgrade to Super Entertainment at 790 per month they have just called me back to say this is no longer available and that I would have to have Super Family at 1,050 seems business is getting desperate however I cannot find super family on the website they are still showing super entertainment at 790 baht has this happened to anyone else.

Sneaky little $ods - Super Entertainment looked like a reasonable buy and I can't imagine a Family package having anything but more of the super-banal bits of Thai TV. Super Knowledge at 590 looks even better value than Super Entertainment! That will be the next to go, then I'll wave them goodbye. This company sure knows how to leak custom.

Family is just new name for Entertainment and September they will add new HD channels on that. On their facebook page people ask what channels are added but rep doesn't know yet smile.png

https://www.facebook.com/Truevisions?filter=2

Edited by hullupullo

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think la liga season starts 24th, does it not?

This weekend

Sun 18 Real Sociedad vs. Getafa (L) 00.00-02.00 TS HD2

Sun 18 Real Valladolid vs. Athletic Club (L) 02.00-04.00 TS HD2

Sun 18 Valencia vs. Malaga (L) 04.00-06.00 TS HD2

Mon 19 Barcelona vs. Levante (L) 00.00-02.00 TS HD2

Mon 19 Real Madrid vs. Real Betis (L) 02.00-04.00 TS HD2

Mon 19 Sevilla vs. Atletico Madrid (L) 04.00-06.00 TS HD2

Tue 20 Rayo Vallecano vs. Elche (L) 01.00-03.00 TS HD2

Tue 20 Celta de Vigo vs. Espanyol (L) 03.00-05.00 TS HD2

Tue 20 Almeria vs. Villarreal (L) 03.00-05.00 TS HD

No wonder the la liga is a two horse race every year.

• Like 1

I was a little previous in my earlier post regarding 365 sport TV. I now have my free trial until the 27th of this month. There is 1 channel running at the moment for testing purposes and the picture is excellent. The Channel showing is Astro Supersports covering the athletics in Russia. This could be a good alternative for those living in condo's who can not get CTH.

The Football channels will be up and running at the weekend according to the E mail.

I have just set mine up, I am very impressed with it so far. I am also very excited as I have relied on streams last season if not in a local bar.

If it continues to work I will pay the 600bht.

I am just worried now that it will be pulled or something will go wrong.

Anyway, thanks a lot for pointing this out.

I was a little previous in my earlier post regarding 365 sport TV. I now have my free trial until the 27th of this month. There is 1 channel running at the moment for testing purposes and the picture is excellent. The Channel showing is Astro Supersports covering the athletics in Russia. This could be a good alternative for those living in condo's who can not get CTH.

The Football channels will be up and running at the weekend according to the E mail.

I have just set mine up, I am very impressed with it so far. I am also very excited as I have relied on streams last season if not in a local bar.

If it continues to work I will pay the 600bht.

I am just worried now that it will be pulled or something will go wrong.

Anyway, thanks a lot for pointing this out.

Its early days yet, but lets it keeps going at this level and if so its a bargain at 600 Baht.

• Like 2

Some people may need sport 365 for a while longer!

@veen_NT: @supinya saw on CTH Facebook, they can't keep up pace with increasing demand. a staff says it will take up to 3 mons to finish the backlog!

I reckon CTH are gonna lose a lot of far rang business because of this! The question begs to be asked, is how did it come to this?!

.... 48 hours to go and all the CTH channels disappeared at 11pm tonight. Not an atmospherics thing - a channel search obviously auto-ran while I was away to check whether True had any difficulties signal-wise. It brought many of the channels back, but in a totally new (and seemingly random) order and the Stadium (EPL channels) and Sky News HD are nowhere to be found.

Looks like its going to be a rough early ride with these new kids on the block! I'll not panic yet.

.... 48 hours to go and all the CTH channels disappeared at 11pm tonight. Not an atmospherics thing - a channel search obviously auto-ran while I was away to check whether True had any difficulties signal-wise. It brought many of the channels back, but in a totally new (and seemingly random) order and the Stadium (EPL channels) and Sky News HD are nowhere to be found.

Looks like its going to be a rough early ride with these new kids on the block! I'll not panic yet.

Same here, seems one of their transponders either failed or being re engineered. The 47 channels that came back up after my auto search were found on the very last two available transponders. Going to try a new search now.....

Same here, seems one of their transponders either failed or being re engineered. The 47 channels that came back up after my auto search were found on the very last two available transponders. Going to try a new search now.....

Santi do a new auto search, all channels now ok and same numbers as before. Need to go to menu, settings, select auto search, scroll down to search network, and hit the red button.

• Like 1

Just got up, quick check on my box shows all the channels (or at least the main ones I watch) working and still in the same place. Keeps your eyes peeled for stadium 7. This will be thePLTV channel. Scheduled to open end of September.

Yeah, seems like they took some of the transponders off the air for whatever reason late last night. You confirm that had I just left my setup as is, nothing would have changed this morning. All good for tomorrow.

Stadium 7. What is PLTV showing.... Obviously PremLeague TV, but what content compared to true last season?

Same content as true. Preview and review shows, fanzone phone in, pre match, HT and FT analysis with John dykes and co. end of September I'm told stadium 7 will start. Basically sounds like PLTV 24hr channel.

Ahhh ok got it. So a perpetual re-run repeat of the previews and reviews. That is great, too often I missed these last season, only to turn on and find Thai Chang BS on 101, or ruddy golf on HD.

Good, but a shame having to wait until end of September?

Hi guys.

For those who are having trouble getting football with English commentary you can do what we did before when overseas. Get a VPN, strong VPN is a good brand at about 50 dollars a year. Then when it is set up get go.sky.com for sky tv in the uk. It costs about 35 pounds a month for loads of tv and all the football. Just switch your VPN on, log onto sky and watch. You can have up to 2 devices so your pc and tablet. Movies are a little extra. Never had a problem before and all sports not just football. You can then watch bbc1 etc.

Hope this helps

Jamie

I don't have a stadium 7?

So as suspected we won't have any punditry this weekend, I'm just hoping we get English commentary.

All a bit of a shambles really.

If there's no punditry Just ask a couple of mates round and do yer own..

I'm sure we're all as capable of talking <deleted> about the matches as Mr Dykes and his buddies, Steve Macmahon and Shebby Singh excepted as their BS is god-like.

• Like 1

Hi guys.

For those who are having trouble getting football with English commentary you can do what we did before when overseas. Get a VPN, strong VPN is a good brand at about 50 dollars a year. Then when it is set up get go.sky.com for sky tv in the uk. It costs about 35 pounds a month for loads of tv and all the football. Just switch your VPN on, log onto sky and watch. You can have up to 2 devices so your pc and tablet. Movies are a little extra. Never had a problem before and all sports not just football. You can then watch bbc1 etc.

Hope this helps

Jamie

Why waste your money on a VPN when it is free without the need of a PC or VPN on this MX box .. just plug it into your TV and the wifi / mobile or internet and watch for free.

Edited by joncl

Hi guys.

Hope this helps

Jamie

'hi guys' ?

*ducks behind sofa*

Hi guys.

Hope this helps

Jamie

...... only one problem your bandwidth is altered/slowed by a vpn and consequently you can't

watch sky-go live in Thailand, and the buffering ruins the whole thing,and I've tried different vpn's all with

the same result, you can download movies ect but sky do not allow epl games to be downloaded.

ive had the top sky package for two years+ the vpn you've mentioned, and will be trying bt 's new service in a week or so, but I don't hold out much hope.......oh and i'm not in the village with a dongle.....this is one of the best conections I've had in los 54mbps