Car Mods

moonoi

Hi

I've had my new Mazda3 a few months now and want to personalise it a little.

Actually as its the 4 door the interior is only available in beige so what I plan to do is change the colour of the door inserts and the centre armrest from beige leather to black leather......does anyone know a place that can do this, and does a good job? I'd recover the seats as well but as they contain airbags in the front I doubt its possible...at least not without disabling the airbag system I guess.

The second thing I would like to do is improve the radio. I know that in the US and Europe you can get amplifiers that will slave from the the existing fit radio. The places I have been to so far want to put a single DIN radio/CD head unit into a custom made panel in place of the ashtray....this isn't want I'm looking for I want everything to look as standard as possible. So anyone recommend a place that can supply and fit the equipment I'm looking for?

:o thanks in advance

Hi

I've had my new Mazda3 a few months now and want to personalise it a little.

Actually as its the 4 door the interior is only available in beige so what I plan to do is change the colour of the door inserts and the centre armrest from beige leather to black leather......does anyone know a place that can do this, and does a good job? I'd recover the seats as well but as they contain airbags in the front I doubt its possible...at least not without disabling the airbag system I guess.

The second thing I would like to do is improve the radio. I know that in the US and Europe you can get amplifiers that will slave from the the existing fit radio. The places I have been to so far want to put a single DIN radio/CD head unit into a custom made panel in place of the ashtray....this isn't want I'm looking for I want everything to look as standard as possible. So anyone recommend a place that can supply and fit the equipment I'm looking for?

:o thanks in advance

If you look at the expat motors website they have a "leathering" service.