Panicked Family Crashes Car With Dead Body Inside

Lite Beer

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Darwin Awards anyone?

She should have stopped at the checkpoint and when asked, "anything in the boot?", she could have joked, "Yea, my dead husband's in the back!". They would have fallen about in hysterics and waved her through cheesy.gif

But they weren't smart enough to put him in the boot - "while police were inspecting the back seat of the car, they discovered the body". The garbage bag over his head would be a dead give-away.

I understand that most Khon Thai do not acknowledge the existance mental illness, peadoplillia,Homosexuallity, or illiteracy among Thailand's citizens.

Further I am aware of a case of a spouse murdering their partner in full public view not even receiving a term of inprisonment. The Pattaya police considerd it to be a 'domestic' and subsequently reported it as an accident. Thailand is just not quite the same as the rest of the world I guess. :-)

Edited by indyuk
  • Like 1

I understand that most Khon Thai do not acknowledge the existance mental illness, peadoplillia,Homosexuallity, or illiteracy among Thailand's citizens.

Further I am aware of a case of a spouse murdering their partner in full public view not even receiving a term of inprisonment. The Pattaya police considerd it to be a 'domestic' and subsequently reported it as an accident. Thailand is just not quite the same as the rest of the world I guess. :-)

Your understanding must be based on the khon Thai that you associate with, and where such handicaps are considered normal. Given that, I'd say you live somewhere in Isaan, possibly even a red village.

Your understanding must be based on the khon Thai that you associate with, and where such handicaps are considered normal. Given that, I'd say you live somewhere in Isaan, possibly even a red village.

Must you turn everything into a red/yellow debate.

It really has gone past the point of being tedious.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.