Suitcase Theft And Room Safe Robbery From North Pattaya Hotel

Rimmer

Suitcase theft and room safe robbery from North Pattaya Hotel

russia-3.jpg

PATTAYA:--A couple from Kazakhstan had their hotel room ransacked and their suitcase stolen after they lost their room key during a night out in the early hours of Sunday.

Police were called to the Long Beach Hotel in Soi Wongamat by Mr. Alexander and his girlfriend who had just returned to their room at the Hotel to find it had been ransacked. The room safe had been emptied of its contents which, according to the victims, contained 1,500 US Dollars, the pairs passports and bank cards. The couples red suitcase had also been taken.

newsjsAccording to the pair, they had gone out for dinner and as they returned to the Hotel they realized they had misplaced their room key. When they got back to the Hotel, staff accompanied them to their room and upon entry, they found it had been ransacked.

Full story:http://www.pattayaon...-pattaya-hotel/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2013-02-04

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

so what is this picture exactly? is that the red suitcase that was stolen? in that case, when was this picture taken? before it was stolen? why are they taking a picture of it?

Police conducted a search of the area and located the suitcase at the side of the hotel " ---- Pattaya One

I am a born sceptic too, but I am happy to take this story at face-value.

don't tell me the lost key had the hotel name and room number on it!!!

Some do. Shall I wander down to the hotel and check for you? whistling.gif

Yes please. It might help the TV detectives.

No one is pointing!!

However, nice reporting eh? :-

According to the pair, they had gone out for dinner and as they returned to the Hotel they realized they had misplaced their room key. When they got back to the Hotel, staff accompanied them to their room and upon entry, they found it had been ransacked.

CCTV was checked and a Thai couple were seen to enter the room and left moments later with the red suitcase.

How you think they opened the Safe in the room? Maybe they for got the key in the Door of there room? something smells like Fish

Locks are only to keep "honest" people out! (meaning an opportunist thief).

A proper thief will not be stopped by a lock.