Underwear In Los

the cougal

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am 56, I have not worn any skivvies since I was 14, you do the math.

Lemme see now, take away 10 for using the word "skivvies", that makes you dirty-too. rolleyes.gif

Yeah I know. Some on here call them men's panties. I can't fit into "shorts" because I'm too "long" hahaha. :)

When government starts controlling the wearing of skivvies, we really need to find them more to do..

Seriously.........

plus its too hot to wear skivvies in TL. The "boys" need to hang free to stay cool. The production of the "swimmers" are affected by high body temps, so l say, "SET THEM FREE"! smile.png

Sure, but if I don't wear some support, "it" hangs out of my pant leg and drags on the ground. What's a guy to do? cheesy.gif

• Like 1

When government starts controlling the wearing of skivvies, we really need to find them more to do..

Seriously.........

plus its too hot to wear skivvies in TL. The "boys" need to hang free to stay cool. The production of the "swimmers" are affected by high body temps, so l say, "SET THEM FREE"! smile.png

Sure, but if I don't wear some support, "it" hangs out of my pant leg and drags on the ground. What's a guy to do? cheesy.gif

Step lightly??

• Like 2

It's way too early in the morning to be reading all about men and lack of underwear in Thailand. I think I'm mentally scarred.

To be fair though... I'd rather have NO underwear on a man than them little briefs that Thai guys so commonly wear. cheesy.gif

• Like 1

Seriously.........

You must be that famous author - the one who wrote "Trail in the Sand" by Peter Dragon... :)

Seriously.........

Take up stilt walking or wear high heels. :rolleyes:

Edited by Payboy
  • Like 2

Seriously.........

Take up stilt walking or wear high heels. rolleyes.gif

Naw, both are unstable. a wheel barrel will work tho! :D

• Like 1

It's way too early in the morning to be reading all about men and lack of underwear in Thailand. I think I'm mentally scarred.

To be fair though... I'd rather have NO underwear on a man than them little briefs that Thai guys so commonly wear. cheesy.gif

breifs!!?? Good god woman, the boys would be steamed in-situ!!

I never thought I'd get to my thirites and my mum would be buying my underwear again as stuff here isn't cut for the European gentleman.

As long as she doesn't buy them at Mothercare with those Thomas the Tank Engine or Bob the Builder prints.

• Like 1

I never thought I'd get to my thirites and my mum would be buying my underwear again as stuff here isn't cut for the European gentleman.

As long as she doesn't buy them at Mothercare with those Thomas the Tank Engine or Bob the Builder prints.

biggrin.png Very much so as my one year old points at anything with Thomas or a train on saying mas. mas. It could get embarrasing in public if he remembers where they are.

Seriously.........

I know the problem NeverSure. Then again, I'm only 1'6" tall.

Some guys practically brag both in Thailand and USA that they do not wear underwear. There was an old TV ad in the USA with one person saying "I don't use deodorant" and those around him saying "Yes, we know."

Let's just say with the no-underwear crowd there are ways to tell at times (bulges aside) that one chooses not to wear underwear.

Most Thai men wear them... Kinda look like Y fronts but without the Y front. Yagetme?! bah.gif

I have Calvin Klein one from MBK. I'm very suave when I'm wearing them but you'd never know it.

I have Calvin klein form the made in thailand market.

Me too, 90 baht each or buy 5 and get 1 free.

Down at the market at Soi Buakao last month I bought 10 and ended up with a bakers dozen.

But the fake ones you buy on the street/market don't have a cut out in the front to easily pull your boy out! Drives me mad....who wants to pull their boxers all the way down just to take a leak!? wacko.png

Most Thai men wear them... Kinda look like Y fronts but without the Y front. Yagetme?! bah.gif

sounds like speedo's. only should be worn by russians,

and as "protection" when waterskiing or jetskiing

(if you've ever had a "blowout" when waterskiing or jetskiing, you know what i mean) cheesy.gif

I found a place in the chatuchak market that had boxers my size! I quickly bought 1/2 dozen. the next day my friends wanted to take me up to Nan to see the country. on the way up, i had to go pee. as i unzipped , I realized the dam_n things had NO PEE Slot! it had a pee slot flap, but no slot!!!!wacko.png

I had this vision of some Thai's walking around to the urinals, and seeing me with my entire hand inside my zippers fishing around for the pee slot.cheesy.gif

I may have to join one of the previous posters and have one of my female friends or ex gf's, send me some joe boxers. :D

(somehow it just doesnt feel right asking a dude to send me some boxers)

• Like 1

A neccessity while doing sport I'm afraid, unless I'm doing a 3 legged race.

I'm not wearing Y-fronts ever.

But the fake ones you buy on the street/market don't have a cut out in the front to easily pull your boy out! Drives me mad....who wants to pull their boxers all the way down just to take a leak!? wacko.png

dam_n, didnt realize you had beat me to it! unsure.png

but i wish i had read your post BEFORE i got those dam_n things.

I think a simple box cutter slit should to the trick. at least temporally.

dam_n, didnt realize you had beat me to it! unsure.png

but i wish i had read your post BEFORE i got those dam_n things.

I think a simple box cutter slit should to the trick. at least temporally.

Jai yen yen, cutting it off is an extreme measure, don't ya think? :lol:

• Like 1

Seriously.........

People who make such claims are probably small in reality.

I am 56, I have not worn any skivvies since I was 14, you do the math.

We are discussing the merits of underwear laws, or wearing underwear, are we not? What does math have to do with it? Let's see, 56/14 = 4, so you should wear four sets of skivvies?