Ode To English Rugby

This sent to me by a friend in Scotland.

ODE TO ENGLISH RUGBY

----------------------------------------

Ye cam up here tae paradise, tae beat us at your game,

Aw wind and piss and full o’ shit, Yer aw the bloody same,

Ye ca yersels the champions, the nations most elite,

Scotland are the champions, Yuv just been f----- beat.

A game that wis invented, fur English gentlemen,

No Highland Jocks wi tartan frocks, well bliddy think again,

A ba that’s shapit like an egg, its just a stupit farse,

A suppose it makes it easier, tae ram right up your arse.

So git back hame an lick yer wounds, yie a bunch o stupit fools,

It’s time fur you tae cheat again, change the f----- rules,

Rugby, fitba, cricket tae, yir just a shower o chancers,

Stick tae whit ye dae the best, you morris f----- dancers

I thought i'd get more replies to this. :o

I told you mate no one understands what your saying, so they are not sure if you are insulting the English or not, put up a translation and i am sure you will get plenty more responses. :D

URGENT TRAVEL NEWS FROM THE BBC

England supporters awaiting the arrival of the 'Grand slam express' are advised that due to a points failure and subsequent derailment at Murrayfield, the 18.12 from Edinburgh has been cancelled.

Further bad news as the A1 south has been blocked by a large number of wheel less chariots. Police advise that any owner of a vehicle unable to swing low, should call Scottish emergency services on 0900-GETITUPYEEZ, and await the arrival of someone coming for to carry them home. Kind locals are believed to be keeping distressed England supporters supplied with large amounts of humble pie, although sour grapes are available if necessary

:o

URGENT TRAVEL NEWS FROM THE BBC

England supporters awaiting the arrival of the 'Grand slam express' are advised that due to a points failure and subsequent derailment at Murrayfield, the 18.12 from Edinburgh has been cancelled.

Further bad news as the A1 south has been blocked by a large number of wheel less chariots. Police advise that any owner of a vehicle unable to swing low, should call Scottish emergency services on 0900-GETITUPYEEZ, and await the arrival of someone coming for to carry them home. Kind locals are believed to be keeping distressed England supporters supplied with large amounts of humble pie, although sour grapes are available if necessary

:o

:D :D Excellent mate, and not all us English suffer from sour grapes.......MUCH :D