Where Can I Buy Yellow Plastic Flagging Tape?

rene123

It is the kind they use to mark forested areas. I have some back in Canada, but not in Chiang Mai. It lasts longer than sliced up plastic bags.

I haven't seen it in Tesco or Big-C, but maybe I just didn't know where to look. And, I can't speak Thai well enough to as a sales person.

I am surprised that you havent seen any around the foothills of doi suthep/ doi pui.

There is miles and miles of it, which the mountain bikers uses to mark their downhill routes.

you can just take a length (ooh matronw00t.gif ) or how ever much you need. red/white striped or black/yellow.

And its even more fun to slightly take some in another direction and really confuse those bikers.

Can buy at global house or some of the health and safety shops around the moat (orange flouresc jackets hanging up, road cones)

• Like 1

I am surprised that you havent seen any around the foothills of doi suthep/ doi pui.

There is miles and miles of it, which the mountain bikers uses to mark their downhill routes.

you can just take a length (ooh matronw00t.gif ) or how ever much you need. red/white striped or black/yellow.

And its even more fun to slightly take some in another direction and really confuse those bikers.

I must be dense but I don't understand why you would want to confuse the bikers. Wouldn't this put a serious crimp in their enjoyment, if not being actually dangerous for them?

I must be dense but I don't understand why you would want to confuse the bikers. Wouldn't this put a serious crimp in their enjoyment, if not being actually dangerous for them?

if you ever saw the gradients and ruts those bikers come down through, which to you and me is literally impossible then a slight detour into a clump of 100 bamboos is going to give them a challenge worth taking on.

Seen some yesterday in the safety equipment aisle at Homepro, Hangdong.

Thank you. I will check it out.

I DID see what looked like bicycle tracks down a trail I wouldn't even THINK of riding a bicycle. I think young men have too much testosterone and not enough common sense. Those broken bones and torn ligements from falls in their twenties will cause them misery after they reach the age of 50, if talking to a few elderly friends is any indication.