Convicted Brit Thug Allowed To Take Holiday In Thailand

webfact

Just what Thailand doesn't need, another thug on holiday

By Staff Writers

footballer.jpg

BANGKOK: -- As if Thailand’s Police force didn’t have enough to deal with… Britain has kindly allowed the temporary export of a violent, convicted, thug to Thailand, so that he can take his vacation here.

A British court is allowing a convicted thug, currently on bail for violence, to take his holiday in Thailand. Nathanial McIntosh is on a curfew and only escaped prison, after being found guilty at his trial, because he was willing to wear a tag so that Police know where he is at all times.

newsjs

Yet the failed footballer from Falmouth succeeded in convincing a British court that he should be allowed to take his holidays in Thailand as they were booked before the crime took place. ( a likely story).

He pleaded guilty to using threatening and abusive language and behavior toward 3 people and was given a 12 week prison sentence, suspended for a year, in a case heard last month.

During the attack he is said to have given at least one of the three a “good kicking” during a sustained attack and has previous convictions for similar offences.

Yet now the UK magistrates have agreed to allow him to have a holiday. [more...]

Full story: http://www.pattaya10...liday-thailand/

pattaya_103_fm.png
--Pattaya 103 FM 2013-02-08

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a story! Foul-mouthed bigot is allowed to holiday in Thailand.

According to the magistrates association “If the curfew clashes with work, a pre-booked holiday, a relative’s wedding, or a job interview, magistrates can adjust the curfew as they see fit. ”They will not add to the punishment by forcing the offender to suffer additional financial losses from losing irrecoverable deposits.”
Edited by Morakot
  • Like 2

If immigration have any sense they'll put him on the next plane back to the UK

For precisely what? For being a foul-mouthed failed Footballer from Falmouth? blink.png

Edited by Morakot
  • Like 1

Thailand you reap what you sow! I think a few football casuals educating the local Tuktuk mafia here in Patong is just the ticket. I would also like to see the same thread replaced with Russian mafia, Aussie bikers, Scandanavian thugs...... All of which I know live & holiday here

• Like 2

Easy for the UK officials to tip off immigration in Thailand, stop him at Bangkok airport, send him back. Everyone's a winner. British courts can say they "gave him his holiday", Thailand said "no". Another waster in Thailand.

Do you think UK officials can find someone at the Thai immigration who can speak english?

Frankly, both Dutch and UK could learn from "Thai way" of handling undesireables...towing them out to sea.

I can already see the headline: Free Bananaboat Rides for Convicted Criminals w00t.gif

Edited by Morakot

I would like to seen an update on this man's holiday. What places will he visit and what cultural highlights will he see? What will be the extent of his appreciation of the indigenous socio-political context? rolleyes.gif

Edited by Morakot
  • Like 1

This guy is a thug plain and simple, but this really is a non story.

What about the channel 3 actor who shot and killed someone. Didn't he arrive at the police station a day early so he could go on vacation? How about making a similar report about him?