Driving Wrong Way

llamedos

I live out of Bangkok on the Bang Na Trad and it seems driving on the wrong side is now the norm I have to constantly swerve for cars, pickups motor bikes who for some reason think that flashing their lights gives them the right to do this.

I may also mention this is condoned by the BIB as they are interested only in cars / pickups or motorbikers with no helmets.

I was nearly killed when driving home at 8pm a 10 wheeler was doing this with his lights off

Any Thoughts?

Melvin, I will answer for you, she is a lovely boat, you will find 5 pics of it bigger here. http://www.juanpanew...ga-en-auckland/

thanks a lot, nice pics (the main was not 100% in one of the photos)

very good www site that juanpanew.com, lots and lots of good photos,

found a series of photos of J class boats, very nice

This is Thailand

That's how they drive here.

love it or leave it.!!

Traxster: "'Ain't but three things in this whole wide world worth a solitary dime that's old dogs and children and watermelon wine' ?

I beg to differ: "'Ain't but four things in this whole wide world worth a solitary dime that's old dogs, children, watermelon wine and a worthy Sailboat" !

What kinda yacht is that in your avatar ?

Traxster: "'Ain't but three things in this whole wide world worth a solitary dime that's old dogs and children and watermelon wine' ?

I beg to differ: "'Ain't but four things in this whole wide world worth a solitary dime that's old dogs, children, watermelon wine and a worthy Sailboat" !

What kinda yacht is that in your avatar ?

Funny, i also appear to have to have an adverse avatar i meet here every now and then. Same name but he or me swapped my D for his L or the other way around.

Never had a quarrel. Never met him, but he is a swell guy.

Edited by Dancealot

any thoughts ??, yes its quite obvious that the thaivisa members believe that you should get a yacht and sail down the highways. dam_n, isnt this forum great for answering questions !!!!

Yes, this one seemed to 'sail' off topic rather fast.

I have a feeling it will drift away and sink before it gets back on topic.

maybe the OP is seeing the first steps in a slow conversion to Thailand driving on the right rather than on the left

not much to say about it though, except that its very dangerous and the cause of numerous accidents

and the BiBs don't really care