Nakorn Si Thamarat

Im looking for a house to rent for a year, probably longer, in Nakorn si thamarat town. I been searching on google, but i cannot find anything for rent, only sale. Anybody know how to find a rental?

Edited by LivinginKata
thai script removed

There are several places for rent, what exactly are you looking for? House? Condo? Apartment? Giant House? Town House? How many people will live there? Do you need a garden? in the city, or out of the city?

The best would be to come here, find a cheap apartment for a few days while you travel around to look at different locations.

If you have a car the options are out there, if you do not, well, then it narrows it down. If you want more information, please be more specific so we can help you...

Welcome over here...

PS, when do you need to move here?

Hi, thanks for your reply!

Im looking for a house with a garden in a quiet village, do not want any condo/apartment, but a townhouse would be ok if there is a smal garden. Size about 100-200m2. I have been in Noraset village (next to Tesco), looked very nice and good standard. I also looked around in Lucky Home village on the opposite side, just a week ago. Neither of these 2 places had anything for rent at the moment. I havent bought a car yet, but i will do so when we have moved to nakorn, so the village can very well be located outside the center of the town. I will stay with my girlfriend and our kid. The kid is just 1 year old, but eventually we will have to find a school for her also. Of course, we hope to find a good school near by. Our plan is to move to nakorn in 3-6 months

I have only seen a few adds on internet, asking for 5000TB-10 000TB per month for a house. But if its a big new house with good standard i suppose it will go higher than that.