Silversmiths

cheeky727

> There are many. What do you want to make?

A cheese grater, and an enclosure for my playstation-2. :D

Silver cheese graters - Highly recommended for cottage or cream cheese. Ensures vampires can't abide your cheesecake.

Playstation enclosure - cuts out all extraneous radiation. I would recommend Gold, it works better . . .

:o

the reason why i asked the question was that a english man came to my wedding in thailand last year,(didnt know him, he came as a guest of a friend of a friend).

i only chatted to him for a short time as i had to "mingle".

anyway when i tried to get back to him he had left.

the story he told me however is as follows,

he stays in thailand for 6 months of the year,prior to his departure to the uk he visits chang mai , buys 25kilo of silver items ,exports them to the uk , he pays the duties on them ,17% and 2%, and sells them at markets in the lancs area.

he told me his profit is 600%

whether or not this is true is debatable, it depends on the actual cost of the silver, but i have been looking at silver items in holland and even if i had to pay $1 per gram,i could still make at conservative profit of 100%

the reason why i asked the question was that a english man came to my wedding in thailand last year,(didnt know him, he came as a guest of a friend of a friend).

i only chatted to him for a short time as i had to "mingle".

anyway when i tried to get back to him he had left.

the story he told me however is as follows,

he stays in thailand for 6 months of the year,prior to his departure to the uk he visits chang mai , buys 25kilo of silver items ,exports them to the uk , he pays the duties on them ,17% and 2%, and sells them at markets in the lancs area.

he told me his profit is 600%

whether or not this is true is debatable, it depends on the actual cost of the silver, but i have been looking at silver items in holland and even if i had to pay $1 per gram,i could still make at conservative profit of 100%

As you probably realise, the wholesale silver rate is much cheaper than $1/gram. it's not so much the cost, but the style. most people can buy lots of silver items cheap here and try and sell them at home.It normally takes a person who knows what will style will sell..to be successfull.

the art is in the art..so to speak. :o

i would not think of using e-bay.

do the same as the english guy .

i live in holland and there are plenty of markets here, i could sell in my spare time.

my wife(thai)is over here and has nothing to do just now as she is waiting for her residency permit to come through so she cannot get an official job, so the idea was to import silver and sell at a profit.even if i cannot get rid of all the stock i would still be left with the silver so i dont think i can loose.

i meant lose , not loose