Tv Get Together Sunday Barbeque

ThaiPauly

Well I have been informed by a Senior Moderator that it is OK to post this so here goes, not much different from what was said on the other thread, but I need to have some idea of numbers

SUNDAY MARCH 12th

Barbeque, all you can eat in ONE session only 200B 120B for kids. (we have french fries :D

Thai food 10% off menu prices. :D

Beer, Wines spirits cocktails... naturally at normal prices. :o

I am prepared to pick folks that want to come from Chaing Mai up from one pick up point (sorry I won't be able to come to your individual homes).

My suggestion is the Station Car Park, because it is easy a) to spot a group and :D its easy to park and wait. All you guys have to do is get transport to and from the station, which ain't that hard.

My Waggon can take six adults at a time, (kids can squeze in if you want to squeeze them in,) all depends on numbers really.

I can do two runs, first one at noon and the second one at 12.45. Guests are welcome and you only have to reveal your TV identidy if you so wish, otherwise its whatever your first names are, thats good enough for me.

I will also return you to from whence you came at an appropriate time, lets say four hours later, some may wish to go earlier, some later, its up to you! as long as I take you back in the same numbers

So if you wanna take me up on my offer please post below and let me know which run you would rather be on

I really hope to see some of you posting soon

Cheers

TP

Hi TP,

What is the phone # for your restaurant?

TOT in their wisdom say it will take 2 years to get a number. :D .. unless I have internet and pay 500 baht a month, then they will probably be round on Monday! :o

I have pm'd you my personal number and am happy to do the same for anybody else

:D

Cheers

TP

Enjoy all.. I wish you all a good day!

EDIT: TP: I won´t be coming, though were i in thailand, I´m sure I´d be the first there and the last to leave. Another day, another year!

Edited by kayo

Thanks for the good wishes,but noboy has actully said they are definatley coming yet.

if you posted that you were coming on the other thread then please re post here.

On the upside I have seen many TV members over here in the last week who made it under here under their own steam, and great to meet them.

Anyway I will leave it open for a few more days and see where we go from there.

Cheers

TP

Anyway post if you are

'fraid I have no driver then

I knew that p1p was rich! :o

I only wish that was the case. Prob'ly would be if I tried selling books instead of food! :D

No, I currently have a nastily broken arm, having fallen off a pushbike, and am therefore banned, by Jehova, Khali or some other higher authority, as well as my doctors, from controlling my own means of transport for some three months.

Metallic supports will be removed sometime between mid and end April and the cast off mid May.

I should be able to celebrate sometime early June, after Physio-torture.

Until then I have to rely entirely on Shanks' Pony or the good graces of others, especially as my wife is having to work from 8am to very late every day to raise money for, among other things, my medical bills. . .

'fraid this also explains my currently acting like a bear-with-a sore-head at present. Imprisonment, discomfort, heavy drugging et al all combine to make me somewhat touchy, so please excuse if I do not always post in my normal, laid back, charming manner.

'fraid this also explains my currently acting like a bear-with-a sore-head at present. Imprisonment, discomfort, heavy drugging et al all combine to make me somewhat touchy, so please excuse if I do not always post in my normal, laid back, charming manner.

Does this explain the, "Learn to use the search function you brain-dead, newbie, idgit" posts? :D

Get well soon! :o

I'm willing to pick you up and drive you there, however I will draw the line at cutting your meat and spoon-feeding you. :D

Thanks mate, but I think it might be impossible anyway. Babysiting is the spoke in the wheel here.

Sorry to hear about your accident, p1p...

Get well soon! :D

Thanks friend.

Does this explain the, "Learn to use the search function you brain-dead, newbie, idgit" posts? :D

Get well soon! :o

No, that's my "normal, laid back, charming manner." Never could take "brain-dead, idgits", newbie or otherwise.

Thanks muchly to all for the regards.

No, that's my "normal, laid back, charming manner."

:o

Thanks for the good wishes,but noboy has actully said they are definatley coming yet.

if you posted that you were coming on the other thread then please re post here.

On the upside I have seen many TV members over here in the last week who made it under here under their own steam, and great to meet them.

Anyway I will leave it open for a few more days and see where we go from there.

Cheers

TP

Anyway post if you are

well TP, it doesn't look too good for me tomorrow.I've got my foot in a bucket of iced water..gout in the f'ing ankle.

To say i am pissed off would be an understatement...healthy food and no grog for 2 months! :o

Sorry a bit off topic but I thought cold temperatures made gout worse :o

Shouldn't you keep it warm as poss and try to get some exercise - I thought that was the quickest way to get rid of the uric acid crystals. Anyone else know more. A friend of mine has gout seems to work for him plus he takes a tablet of something called gouticine.

Shouldn't you keep it warm as poss and try to get some exercise - I thought that was the quickest way to get rid of the uric acid crystals. Anyone else know more. A friend of mine has gout seems to work for him plus he takes a tablet of something called gouticine.

I take something called Colgout (Colchicine). It eventually makes you start crapping (in a big way) and that clears the uric acid. :D:D

Over the years I've experimented with diets and abstinance (grog), but am convinced it's just doctor speak. They don't really know what causes the build up of acids. (maybe vit. C from the nightshade group of plants can cause the problem)

You can take a daily pill (zyloprim or allosig) for the rest of your life to keep it under control if thats the way you want to go.

I won't be able to make it to the barbie, ThaiPauly. :D

Edited by Old Croc

I take something called Colgout (Colchicine). It eventually makes you start crapping (in a big way) and that clears the uric acid. :D:D

Over the years I've experimented with diets and abstinance (grog), but am convinced it's just doctor speak. They don't really know what causes the build up of acids. (maybe vit. C from the nightshade group of plants can cause the problem)

You can take a daily pill (zyloprim or allosig) for the rest of your life to keep it under control if thats the way you want to go.

I won't be able to make it to the barbie, ThaiPauly. :D

started getting it when I was 18YO.Ther's not much I havn't heard/done/felt when it comes to gout.BTW, colchicine is a poison if taken in large amounts. :D

Ben taking zyloprim since my mid twenties. I tell the wife that the best way to get rid of gout is to shag... :D

Sorry I can't make it TP.

started getting it when I was 18YO.Ther's not much I havn't heard/done/felt when it comes to gout.

Elephant-man-titis and the gout.

My buddy chuchok seems to be going through a bad patch. :D

And my f'ing brain is going as well.The "do" at the Secret Garden is next week...not tomorrow. :o

Sorry a bit off topic but I thought cold temperatures made gout worse :D

.BTW, colchicine is a poison if taken in large amounts. :D

Maybe that's why I start crapping in a big way. :D

If you're taking Zyloprim, why the gout attack? :o

If you're taking Zyloprim, why the gout attack? :D

Will try to make it on sunday too.

I'm sorry this is also :o but seeing it just sort of slipped in :D Just getting over probably the worst gout attack yet, joint of the big toe. The classic!

Nothing was shifting it including a fibre and water diet for four days, till I took some strong anti imflamatories (indomethacin) That brought it down in half a day flat. My Colchicine tablets did nothing except give me the screaming trots, which is usual.

If you're taking Zyloprim, why the gout attack? :D

Will try to make it on sunday too.

I'm sorry this is also :o but seeing it just sort of slipped in :D Just getting over probably the worst gout attack yet, joint of the big toe. The classic!

Nothing was shifting it including a fibre and water diet for four days, till I took some strong anti imflamatories (indomethacin) That brought it down in half a day flat. My Colchicine tablets did nothing except give me the screaming trots, which is usual.

wait untill you get a really bad attack in the knee...now that's fun! :D

croc, just because you are taking zyloprin is no guarantee to keep the dreaded lurgie away, infact when you get an attack, I find it better if I stop taking Zyloprin...

Now, back to the graze at The Secret Garden...