Fixing A Mesh Jacket

nikster

Does anybody know where I could go to fix a large hole in the elbow of my mesh jacket?

And yeah I know one is not supposed to fix a mesh jacket, but this particular one would be my city jacket, and I would wear it instead of a T-Shirt, day to day commute sort of thing. It's the coolest (heat-wise) jacket I have - I guess that large hole makes it even cooler but it looks kind of bad ;)

Anyway I tried a few different textile fixing places around Chiang Mai, they all say they can't do it. Anyone know a place in Chiang Mai or even Bangkok?

> "Anyway I tried a few different textile fixing places around Chiang Mai, they all say they can't do it. Anyone know a place in Chiang Mai or even Bangkok?"

Maybe they fear to break their sewing machines. Maybe try asking a shop for leather repairs? Shoe repairs? They have stronger sewing machines. Or try to patch it by manual (hand) sewing?

Goog luck. And please tell us how it ended with some photos. These jackets are too expensive to throw them away with every little damage :)