New Non Immi Visa From Thai Embassy-london

:D Seems like a good time to pick up a Visa from the Embassy in London.

Another year gone and suddenly realised that its about time to get myself another NON-IMI-O Visa from the old Embassy down in South Ken.

Always remember the times when it was nearly an all day affair (before the 30 day on arrival)

Case of picking up the forms on one day,filling in and submitting on another (£8 tourist V for the use of)and then picking it and passport up on a 3rd visit. :o ...what a drag and always assuming you dont catch them on a holiday......wot another one......??

On Monday morning I simply downloaded the form from the comp.scribbled down the details attached a couple of pictures and nipped down to the Consul.

Usually find a BIG Q hanging around but nope..not this time ... in and out in less than 10 minutes.

...Please come back on wednesday morning and pick it up......

Noticed they have set up a photo taking session for Thais applying for new PPs as well as providing the next door area as a waiting room.(assume for the Bio details)

Anyway went this morning and sure enough PP-Visa was waiting,No Qs and was out in about 2 minutes....All very polite and quick ....Even had time to pick up some application forms for friend of missus.

Time for a cup of coffee in a wee french place just behind S.Ken tube station (very COLD morning) and its back to the toil... :D ...roll on my next visit.....

Nothing I can add to this. Just wanted to say (I know, off-topic) it's so refreshing reading about the cold... :D

:D

Its a beautifull day outside with a clear bright intense blue sky ......but COLD...No its fff..Freezing... :D

and according to the weather forcast its going to get worse .....down to -5 and thats in London.

Had to nip down to South Ken this morning for my new NON-IMI-O (Thai Embassy) and found that although a bit fresh felt quite a wind chill factor when walking by the old Albert Hall....

Under these difficult situations a hot cup of freshly brewed coffee and a couple of rounds of buttered toast avec le jam est usually ...tres joli...innit....Right wheres me muffler :o