Drilled Well In Chiang Rai

I am thinking of getting a drilled well budget price I want to go deep as to get away from some of the polluted ground water , does anyone know about price per meter ?

It is in northern Chiang rai

I am doing. A budget for the future how much every thing will cost me

not in Chiangmai but in Ubon, I just had a well drilled. The depth of my well was 39 meters, a 4 inch circumference casing.

the dig itself was 5000 baht in Ubon. (I think Issan is alot cheaper than Chiang Mai)

the pvc pipes,connectors, elbows, glue, 1hp two way well pump motor cost another minimum of 8000 baht = 13,000 baht.

now this is still excluding a holding water tank 1000 liter (optional), pressure pump (optional) for inside the house and

pvc pipings from well to house, yard, outside faucets etc.

not in Chiangmai but in Ubon, I just had a well drilled. The depth of my well was 39 meters, a 4 inch circumference casing.

the dig itself was 5000 baht in Ubon. (I think Issan is alot cheaper than Chiang Mai)

the pvc pipes,connectors, elbows, glue, 1hp two way well pump motor cost another minimum of 8000 baht = 13,000 baht.

now this is still excluding a holding water tank 1000 liter (optional), pressure pump (optional) for inside the house and

What do u mean by dig? Is it. Tile well or a drilled well can u explained more please ?

What do u mean by dig? Is it. Tile well or a drilled well can u explained more please ?

sorry to misquote you. it is drilled with a small rig. it took about 3 - 4 hours and luckily hit a good water source.

sorry to misquote you. it is drilled with a small rig. it took about 3 - 4 hours and luckily hit a good water source.

Excellent info now I at least have a starting point for pricing , I am sure many posters are taking note of your prices for the drilled well

Thanks

• Like 1