Orthopedic Doctor

race87

Does anyone suggest a good orthopedic doctor around to get a consultation from?

Back in July, I was hit by 3 young girls on a motorbike while crossing the street and suffered a torn ankle ligament. After having my leg in a cast for 6 weeks, I was seeing Ajarn Sinchai for massage therapy. Although he is very good, I haven't been in about 4 months as his price is pretty expensive (for a low-salaried teacher in Chiang Mai). It seemed my ankle was ok, but I've been having some serious (worrying) pain this last week.

You can try Sudhee Sudana. He is a retired professor, pretty good English. His clinic is located at the North-West end of the superhighway

http://maps.google.d...132.03,,0,19.19

The last time I visited him was more than 12 months agosmile.png. I got treatment for my knees. A physiotherapy is integrated in the clinic.

At this time his clinic was open on MO, TU, FR 17:00-19:00 and SA 9:30-12:00.

His telephone: 053 214139 or 0899538071

ORTHOPAEDIC (Bones/Joints)

Dr Sudhee Sudasna

Clinic:38/4 Chiang Mai - Lampang Road.

Mon , Tues, Thurs 1700 - 2000 hrs

Su: 0930 - 1200 hrs

Phone: 053 - 214 139

Dr Paiboon

Chiang Mai RAM Hospital

053 920300

Dr Chanakarn Phornphutkul (sports medicine)

Rajavej Hospital, 053 801999 and 053 204545

(Orthodpedic clinic opposite the hospital on the other side of the river)

Dr Preecha Chalidapong (Hand and wrist surgeon)

Chiang Mai RAM Hospital

053 920300

I can recommend

Dr Chanakarn Phornphutkul (sports medicine)

Rajavej Hospital, 053 801999 and 053 204545

(Orthodpedic clinic opposite the hospital on the other side of the river)

He only charged me 200 baht for a consultation. If you have x rays take them. He sent me over to the Rajavej Hospital for x rays I believe it was 300 baht apiece. I walked to the hospital and back the whole process only took about one hour if that.

You can try Sudhee Sudana. He is a retired professor, pretty good English. His clinic is located at the North-West end of the superhighway

http://maps.google.d...132.03,,0,19.19

The last time I visited him was more than 12 months agosmile.png. I got treatment for my knees. A physiotherapy is integrated in the clinic.

At this time his clinic was open on MO, TU, FR 17:00-19:00 and SA 9:30-12:00.

His telephone: 053 214139 or 0899538071

I saw him a few years ago and he gave me the truth. He then explained why the operation to help me would be so difficult. He was very informative.

Also a good recommendation for him from me.

I will agree with the others on Sudhee after he carried out 2 spine operations allowing me to walk and work again. It took him 5 minutes to spot the problem on Scans and X-rays that I had been carrying around for 4 months trying to find answers. The last time I went to his clinic his consultation fee was 500B. If I remember correctly, he opens 3 evenings a week from around 1700 and Sunday mornings. Get there early or take a book, he gets busy!

Edited by Dellboy218
  • Like 1