Thanks To Thai Visa

Just to say thanks to everyone who writes into Thailand Forum it’s a great help when preparing your application was granted visa yesterday after wife’s interview it was just great to see her come out with a smile on her face and a tear in her eye so now we can return to the UK together, special thanks to GU22 and the scouser.

Good luck to anyone applying Jim.......

Congratulations, Jim, and best wishes for the future. Remember to start collecting evidence for her ILR in 2 years time, e.g. get your utility bills etc. put into joint names.

special thanks to GU22 and the scouser.
I'm sure Scouse will agree when I say that all we can do is advise; you and your wife did all the hard work.

Well done jim :D

Congratulations, Jim, and best wishes for the future. Remember to start collecting evidence for her ILR in 2 years time, e.g. get your utility bills etc. put into joint names.

:o Don't scare the man GU22, let him get over one visa ordeal before reminding him of another yet to come :D

Congrats matey, you now have years of your missus moaning about how cold it is :o Well my wife does, am i the only one? I think not. :D

It is cold here though isn't it, bloody freeeezing this morning!

Congrats matey, you now have years of your missus moaning about how cold it is :o Well my wife does, am i the only one? I think not. :D

It is cold here though isn't it, bloody freeeezing this morning!

So cold, check my pictures in the rain thread, i was 125 feet in the air for 8 hours yesterday

Edited by daleyboy