Personal Trainer Needed

mdsl

Hello, I am moving to an area near Siam country club in East Pattaya and would like to know if anyone knows of any English Speaking Personal Trainers willing to travel to my home two or three times a week?

I have never been to my new home or seen the area so I am not sure what is available. I currently enjoy running, cycling and bootcamp but I am not sure I will be able to have access to this living 15 minutes out of the town centre without transport.

Any advice would be wonderful. I will have my own equipped gym and grass park area, I just need to hire a trainer.

Hi might have been smarter to put it in the Pattaya forum. I hope you can find what you are looking for sometimes it pays out to learn a few things about training yourself. Like you i got my own gym too.

Ooops I am sorry, it is my first time on this forum. I will repost. Thank you for answering

• 11 months later...

I am looking for the same - a personal trainer to train me for 3-4 times a week whenever I visit Pattaya (3-4 weeks at a time). Ideally, on some baht bus route (even Jomtien is fine). I usually live near central festival.

Castra gym has personal trainer and reasonable prices but very hard to get to

I tried to get a Personal Trainer a few years ago, and about 4 guys responded, As sure as eggs is eggs they were all homosexuals.

Not to say they might not be good at their job, but not my cup of tea. Nor am I implying that all Personal Trainers are that way inclined.

I tried to get a Personal Trainer a few years ago, and about 4 guys responded, As sure as eggs is eggs they were all homosexuals.

Not to say they might not be good at their job, but not my cup of tea. Nor am I implying that all Personal Trainers are that way inclined.

Might be better to qualify respondents and ask for a female trainer then ?

• 10 months later...

If you are stil looking for native English speaking trainers, I run a personal training company pattayafit.com and a fitness holiday company beastfitasia.com based in Pattaya. We provide 1 on 1 training, group training and morning bootcamp classes. Our head trainer and business partner was Men's Health Magazine Mr Tough Guy 2012. We have trainers that are experienced in all areas. Strength and Conditioning, Crossfit, Kettlebells, TRX, Circuit Training, Cardio Boxing, Cardio Tennis, Nutrition. We bring all equipment to your location or outdoor area. We can join you at your local gym to show you good form and posture.

I trained with someone who was looking for others to join his workouts here in the Pattaya forum. I also need someone to keep me going, my own motivation to get off my butt and do something is rather moderate... It doesn't really need a trainer - although some experience in exercising helps - more important is the appointment / commitment with a partner to do it.

• Like 1

I actually have a certified trainer which is from the UK but lives in Pattaya, he can come to your gym or even to your house. I train Muay Thai,boxing and strengthening 3 times a week. If one of you guys are interested please send me a PM and I will give his contact details.

I agree you can train by yourself but when you have a trainer they know how to push you out of your comfort zone. I am one of the owners of Pattayafit and Beastfit asia and have a trainer where I'm based in hong kong 5 days a week. (My partner is a qualified trainer, ex-military based in Pattaya) Is your UK trainer based in Pattaya Paul by any chance?