What's The Limit That I Can Send Into A Personnal Account ?

No questions when it comes in. Only sometimes there may be a random called base don random inspection and it can be explained very easily.

In case at anytime in future you need it to take it out, you can declare it in a form called TT3 that this money is for buying a Condo. Later when you take it out you can show that you never bought a condo and money needs to be repatriated using TT3. However bank might ask you for the agreement for the purchase of the condo, to which you may say that we are in negotiations.

In general, worldwide, it is no issue at all if the transfers are between accounts in the same name.

Even when the accounts are in different names, inbound transfers normally sail through without being checked.

Remember, for most of us 2 million might sound like a lot (actually is a lot smile.png ), the real problem accounts (drugs, money laundering,...) have often hundreds of millions going through. They might rise an eyebrow or two smile.png

Once they did a spotcheck on an incoming transfer (just under 1 million Baht) for me, but they did call immediately to the mobile number on file with them, and just a verbal explanation of what this funds were for saw them released in 15 minutes flat. And that was a few years ago, I kind of recall that was in the period or shortly after where they wanted to hold on to 15% of your money so they could kerb exchange fluctuations...That period didn't last very long anyway, they found out that it had that tiny little unwanted side effect of their stock market crashing in a rather spectacular way!!!