Assange Embassy Stand-Off Costs London Police $4.5 Million

News_Editor

Given the level of "cooperation" between UK and the USA, I wouldn't be surprised if the pending additional charges in Sweden were indeed USA-related, which would also explain the amount of resources put into this case by the UK.

So I guess it's up to the UK taxpayers to decide if they want to continue to promote the USA's political agenda with their money.

Nice conspiracy theory and nice irrational, unfounded conclusions and completely off topic.

I'd like some of what you're having, please.

My (few) Swedish pals are dead set against any extradition to Sweden. They are of the opinion that any sexual charges have been dismissed by the prosecutors and that this case is purely motivated by politics.

My (few) Swedish pals are dead set against any extradition to Sweden. They are of the opinion that any sexual charges have been dismissed by the prosecutors and that this case is purely motivated by politics.

But there have never been any charges anyway? Edited by midas

Assange must need a new ego massage. Now he is announcing the release of 40 year old documents.cheesy.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WikiLeaks to release more US documents
WHISTLEBLOWING website WikiLeaks is to publish more than 1.7 million US diplomatic and intelligence documents from the 1970s, founder Julian Assange says.
The website has collated a variety of records including cables, intelligence reports and congressional correspondence and is releasing them in a searchable form on Monday.

When he gets back as far as the Civil War, I'll be interested. My great grandfather fought in that one.

He'll have to have somebody break into the Library of Congress to get any good stuff.laugh.png