Swimming Teacher Out Hang Dong Way?

SoloFlyer

Two options that I know of, one at the pool belonging to the development where the entrance to the US Consulate residential compound is (near Kad Farang in Hang Dong), and then another option is an English lady who's a teacher at Hana International Kindergarten; she's a nice lady an an excellent teacher. She's at the pool of one of the developments on the Canal Road South of the Samoeng intersection (Possibly Home in Park), or the one next to it. Latter costs a little more (not outrageous though) and may also get you better results.

I can get contact info and phone numbers if you like.

Two options that I know of, one at the pool belonging to the development where the entrance to the US Consulate residential compound is (near Kad Farang in Hang Dong), and then another option is an English lady who's a teacher at Hana International Kindergarten; she's a nice lady an an excellent teacher. She's at the pool of one of the developments on the Canal Road South of the Samoeng intersection (Possibly Home in Park), or the one next to it. Latter costs a little more (not outrageous though) and may also get you better results.

I can get contact info and phone numbers if you like.

Winnie the one by the American compound has been closed for quite some time (Year at least) and the lady that was there is the one I am refering and has moved to another pool in HANG DONG and continued her business.

• Like 1

There is a Thai woman who teaches at the pool in muubaan Khwan Wiang 2. I don't know her name, but she seems to be popular pretty popular Thais who frequent the pool, and I've heard that she is a good teacher. If you speak Thai, you can inquire with the pool manager, Phi Nu. And in case you don't know where Khwan Wiang 2 is, here is a link to the pool on Google Maps.