Thai Parties

zzap

Just been to celebrate the house completion of yet another relative of the Mrs. I haven't met before (son of her mother's sister in law's first husband from a previous marriage, or so).

The first alc-corpse was loaded unto the back of a truck at 12.30. I got pretty blasted within half an hour of arrival, and it took a lot of determination on my part not to end up laying next to the other guy, the way all sorts of drink where pushed in my face. I am not impartial to a glass of something or two, but this kind of 'hospitality' doesn't help at all to keep my 'addictive personality' in check. :o

Meanwhile, the sound system was blasting away at full volume, stifling any attempt at conversation.

I had some fun dancing and giggling with the 'girls' (all middle-aged and married), but decided to retreat, not least because some intoxicated guys kept pulling me harshly to their table and pouring more drinks... :D

We went through three armed checkpoints where my Thai buddies were saluted and the guard turned out. It was an engineering brigade headquarters. We ended up in the married officers quarters. Not bad houses actually. The women out back cooking and me and the guys telling war stories in the living room and front porch. Every once in a while three of the guys would stand up and shout airborne and pound their chests and do a little dance. It was quite a ways away from a town and I doubt if the kids had seen many Farang because it was do do Farang time. Somewhere around lets see each others bullet hole scars I went to sleep. My GF would wake me up once an hour to make sure I was alive and then pat me on the head and ask me if I wanted a drink or some more fish then let me go back to sleep.

Just been to celebrate the house completion of yet another relative of the Mrs. I haven't met before (son of her mother's sister in law's first husband from a previous marriage, or so).

The first alc-corpse was loaded unto the back of a truck at 12.30. I got pretty blasted within half an hour of arrival, and it took a lot of determination on my part not to end up laying next to the other guy, the way all sorts of drink where pushed in my face. I am not impartial to a glass of something or two, but this kind of 'hospitality' doesn't help at all to keep my 'addictive personality' in check. :D

Meanwhile, the sound system was blasting away at full volume, stifling any attempt at conversation.

I had some fun dancing and giggling with the 'girls' (all middle-aged and married), but decided to retreat, not least because some intoxicated guys kept pulling me harshly to their table and pouring more drinks... :D

Sonds like a typical party to me... :o

totster :D

The first alc-corpse was loaded unto the back of a truck at 12.30. I got pretty blasted within half an hour of arrival, and it took a lot of determination on my part not to end up laying next to the other guy, the way all sorts of drink where pushed in my face. I am not impartial to a glass of something or two, but this kind of 'hospitality' doesn't help at all to keep my 'addictive personality' in check. :D

Sonds like a typical party to me... :o

totster :D

I have partys at my house quit often with most being thai and one or two farang except during xmas alot more farang around

I love t partying with the old thai guys they know how to have a good time.

We always end up getting a bit stupid by the end of the night but every one enjoys them self and know one gets hurt except the time we played aussie foot ball on the lawn at 0100 in the morning :D