Does Anybody Know Where I Can Buy Epsom Salt?

gs4492

Agricultural supply stores, not all but major ones in the city. Two to try are the one just east of the bridge at the east end of Thapae Rd, heading toward the train station it is about 40 meters from the river on the right side. The second is just north of the main Thai Airways office on the same side of the street. 50 kilo bags.

There are different "grades" of mag sulfate. I learned that when we bought the stuff in 50 pound bags for our farm in the U. S. and I decided to put some into my bathwater. It looked like someone had thrown dirt into the bath. While the water was really silky, it certainly wasn't suitable for bathing. Returned to buying it in small quantities at the drug store for the bath water.

Ok Thanks for the tips!

I need it for a sensory deprivation tank. So yeh...i want to be able to bathe in it. I'm not sure a pharmacist will stock enough but i might ask. Ill check out the Agricultural supply stores as well :)

Edited by gs4492

mostly the pharmacies claim it isn't available.

I get mine from an AG chemical store which recently relocated on the outer ring road.

if you're on the Doi Saket road, turn right at the light and just past the four way intersection, a kilometer from the light, on the left are two large warehouses. the store is the front building.

I think it's something like B40/Kilo.

closed on Sunday.

Ok Thanks for the tips!

I need it for a sensory deprivation tank. So yeh...i want to be able to bathe in it. I'm not sure a pharmacist will stock enough but i might ask. Ill check out the Agricultural supply stores as well smile.png

Interested in letting others use it for a fee?

I used SD Tank a few times at the Float Lab in Venice Beach California... Was pretty powerful tool for self discovery and relaxation.

My best guess would be to talk to one of the chemical supply places in BKK and arrange a delivery.