7-11's Offering Real Coffee

JimmyTheMook

That's great! Those machines don't come cheap, and nor do the grinders. I know because I had one in a bar I owned some years back. Prices look good too, although the cold coffee prices are cut off in the pic. A capuccino here costs between €2.50 and €5, so 35 baht is pretty good considering the cost of the kit. Mind you, a 7-11 isn't the most comfortable of venues to enjoy a good coffee...

That's great! Those machines don't come cheap, and nor do the grinders. I know because I had one in a bar I owned some years back. Prices look good too, although the cold coffee prices are cut off in the pic. A capuccino here costs between €2.50 and €5, so 35 baht is pretty good considering the cost of the kit. Mind you, a 7-11 isn't the most comfortable of venues to enjoy a good coffee...

Yes! Just another small reminder why living in Thailand is preferable. I drink A LOT of coffee during the day. Espresso, americano, filtercoffee, instant coffee. I definitely spend a few hundred dollars each month on coffee and not because I am a snob or anything. 35 baht for an espresso is a very reasonable price compared to most other countries.

Do they have tables and chairs where one can sit down and enjoy the coffe, or is it takeaway and one have to drink the coffe whilst walking or sitting on the sidewalk? unsure.png

What's wrong with sitting on the sidewalk, same as with a Chang?