Forget Me Not

Thomas_Merton

I have to log on every time I visit Thaivisa.

Despite, during the log on process, having checked the box "remember me".

This does not happen in other fora, where I am a member. In these I am automatically logged in as I open the home page.

How can I ensure that I automatically log on? Should there be a reference to my user name in the address?

As stated, I am using Firefox 1.5.0.1

Logout using "delete cookies set by this board" (above the name list)

When re-logging on don't choose "remember me" but click "yes" when Firefox asks if you want it saved in your saved passwords list. This option is turned on in "Tools/Options/Privacy/Saved passwords"

Logout using "delete cookies set by this board" (above the name list)

When re-logging on don't choose "remember me" but click "yes" when Firefox asks if you want it saved in your saved passwords list. This option is turned on in "Tools/Options/Privacy/Saved passwords"

hi'

you may even set a master password to protect your stored passwords,

in the same sub-menu, choose set a master pass, have to type it twice, and there you are, everytime, a site with a pass appears, the box of master password will too, type in and ok, then everything is filled up for you, you just have to login :o

doesn't work for secured site! for obvious reason, if a secured site offer you to save a pass, leave! it's not secured 100% :D

francois

Thanks for all the help.

However none of it worked!!

I spent about 2 hours repeating cdnvic's advice; defragmenting my HD; emptying my cookie cache; cleaning my registry etc. but nothing worked UNTIL....

I checked out the link I had bookmarked:

It was http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/

When I changed the link to http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?ht....thaivisa.com/#

I became no longer one of the undead.