Pickup Joints

eric1000

the usual pickup areas are getting somewhat tedious these days , so are there any places i have missed ? the sort of places where 'normal' girls go after work or at weekends to raise some extra cash to pay the rent .

I had some good finds at the Novotel Disco Siam Square , makes a change from the slutty dives full of Issan girls.

With or without a clit , i dont mind :o

Ahhh eric mate, take a change from CM2 girls at Novotel siam square, you might want to try those:

1. Hardrock cafe -- girls to be picked up always be there for you mon-sun

2. Spasso -- the grand hyatt erawan -- busy on weekend

3. Rivas -- Sharaton sukumvit 23 --slow on weekdays but sometimes there are some good catchs

4. Tapas -- upstair silom soi4 -- there are always fun girls who love farang company

5. Lucifer-- Silom soi 2 -- plenty of young girls.

I hope that helps a bit for this weekend. Cheers!

My dear Ned kelly,

How did I know? well, I had a period that I did nothingelse but party plus I had always been a party animal since I was 17 , so I know what going on in town.

Back in 1997, me and my exchange student friends used to meet up at Planet Hollywood every saturaday nite. It was quite expensive for students like us but it was very safe place to hang out unlike RCA, but our parents are cool, they wont mind giving us extra money for sat nite out.Sometimes they even come along and paid for everyone. I was so lucky to hang out with such a group.

In 2002, when I quited my job and waited to come to Europe to study, I had a period that I had nothingelse to do. Dad gave load money every month to me just to chill out after I had been working very hard 6 days a week plus studying my first Masters degree in Cultural management 3 days a week ( big proof that I am not too shallow!)-- So that was my party period.

Dont worry bebe, I would never sell myself for extra cash no matter how rich or poor I am. Dignity is vital element I cannot live without, I will not ever sell it.

Cheers and Keep party on! :o

Candyflip.....assuming you are still in Bangkok and still love to party, what are your thoughts on this midnight curfew to come into effect from March 1 ? How do you and your friends plan to get around it ? :o

Some people in this forum have guessed that 'house parties' will be the ''in'' thing after March 1......I am not so sure...one thing, most people in Thailand like to GO OUT to places and have fun...partying at home is not so big here....then again, I could be wrong.

Regards,

Jem

Fortunately, I am currently located in Amsterdam, the world capital city of party!. Here the party goes on all nite long and there are many places available for after party. But still I am very upset with that stupid policy to close at Midnight.

As I discussed with my friends in Bangkok, they all think "rave" party will come back and that would be even worse than open till 2 am. Hard to control, load drugs and so on.

my worth 2 cents.

Is Nasa disco still open? That would be a good place to try.

Just remember, Eric, if you do score and encounter another gender identity crisis, I have it on very good authority that there are only two things in the world which smell like fish. And one of them is fish.